Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 8, 2013
I had this watch given to me as a gift years ago for nursing school. I've worn it every day since until I lost mine about two weeks ago. I was so excited to find my good old faithful watch here on Amazon. I bought two just in case. If it can hold up for years of nursing I give it 5 stars.
11 comment13 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2013
This watch does look great, however the screen is prone to scratching. It was worn by an energetic 8 year old, and in a matter of a month, clearly visible scratches were distracting from the overall beautiful balance in design of this watch.

I am surprised by poor resilience of the crystal on this watch in this price range.
on January 29, 2015
A little small, suitable for girls.
review image
on May 14, 2014
Just received my new watch and I'm keeping it, but not thrilled. I purchased it because it was less expensive than the ones I really liked so I guess you get what you pay for. It looks cheap and better suited for a teenager. Display is small and the three countdown dials are a waste of space. The backlight doesn't stay on very long either.
on November 8, 2012
This is a Very Nice Digital Watch. It has all the Standard Setting that most Digital watches have these days. I Mess around with for a bit & everything about this Watch checks out. I got this watch for my Little Sister & I Hope she likes it. I also Pray for this watch because who knows How much Hell it gonna go through with her lol It should stand a Very Good Chance with its Quality & Light Weight Build but only Time can tell.
on July 8, 2013
Great watch for basic needs and not to worry if it gets scratch or banged up. I have ordered the three watches but in orange, make a great graduation gift.
on May 14, 2013
looks like a G! Casio is a must have. I mean any model not just this. I own over 30 models of different Casio digital and analog watches, not a single broken watch. take note, I AM FROM MANILA and my items are shipped from amazon warehouse(wherever that is) to NY (my carrier Johnny Air) then to China (stopover) then to my area Makati (Manila Philippines) DAMN I LOVE AMAZON AND CASIO!
on July 23, 2015
I like the watch, but it is giving me an itchy rash on my wrist. I thought maybe it was a one time issue, but it seems to cause itchy rash during hot weather. I don't know if it has something to do with the plastic, as I don't have sensitive skin and have never had a watch cause this. Also the light is pretty dim, hard to see the time at night.
on September 21, 2013
I love this watch. The materials of the straps are very comfortable. I bought a timex watch T5K7409J and the straps materials are the same from the Casio Illuminator's which are resin. However, The Timex strap is so uncomfortable and thinking to return it tomorrow if my daughter doesn't like it neither.
on June 15, 2015
I have bought this watch for my daughter on last December 2014 and the pink resine band is already getting black at its borders.
Is not that I am claiming about the product; I just expected that it's life would be longer. You get what you pay for!
The machine is perfect