Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on June 18, 2015
No matter how much I leave it in the sun, it never has a full charge and doesn't keep time AT ALL. Its always 30 minutes off. Constantly having to check to make sure my watch is correct. Which defeats the purpose.
on December 26, 2013
Product arrived on time - works great.

HINT: Leave it in a sunny window for several days before testing the battery out - it doesn't come fully charged from the factory. Watch will "sleep" when you're not using it - to wake it up touch any button.

Marked it down a little tiny bit because the strap is cheesy plastic (but I wasn't looking for it to be much else for that price, basically you are paying for the solar watch not a nice watch band) took it down to my nearest department store and replace the strap, problem solved.
on April 2, 2013
It arrived on time and in good condition. This is my 5th or 6th digital watch. I tend to abuse my watches (lots of scratches, etc.). I didn't want to spend lots of money.

I hike a lot and travel abroad so the World time and water resistance features are great. My prior ones went out of commission before the battery went bad so the solar feature doesn't add much value but it makes me feel good.

For ~$18 with free "Prime" shipping, it's well worth the price.

I gave it 4 stars because:
1) the band is flimsy (can't complain given the price) and
2) the manual is small and hard to read/understand although you can download and print it in larger font from here:
[...]
on November 21, 2014
Works great. Easy to read.. Glad it has the date. And really glad I never have to replace a battery. Also glad it's waterproof. I wear it 24/7, never take it off -- that way I never lose it or forget to put it on.
on April 15, 2015
I only had to charge this once and it is still going. Bought it for the timer function. I wear it all the time. I can swim with it and dive up to five feet deep and I have no issues. This is a great sturdy watch.
on May 6, 2014
I bought this watch for use doing Archaeological digs, and this one is perfect. It doesn't move around on your wrist at all, its small, lightweight, and keeps perfect time. I love that it says the date along with the time right on the easy to read face of the watch. It is easy to navigate and use the features and the alarms are definitely nice; just enough to wake you up without being annoying. The only bad thing is that the alarm goes off by itself after a few beeps.
on January 26, 2014
Liked this watch for a few weeks; fairly feature rich, solar part should mean no battery worries even if using the backlight a lot. But the mode button started to become a little stiff after a week or two, and afterward just came out. Someone else had posted the same issue in a comment. Thought maybe just unique to their build, but it wasn't.

Aside from that the watch is a little thicker than I'd like. The style is just fine for a man -- and with not very wide wrists I could still wear this without it appearing feminine in this color scheme. But I can imagine it might feel thick for a woman, and it's a little annoying if you have thin fitting clothing near the wrists.

I tried leaving this in direct sunlight for several days to get the battery level to show high, but it didn't. The manual says that can take many hours of direct sunlight.

Can't speak to the longevity of the watch as the mode button breaking was a deal killer. The backlight was better than other less expensive casio watches, but not a real "indiglo" style that uniformly illuminates the LCD. The lap counter was nice having 120 laps. You have to pay a higher price point in the competition to have that much storage.
on January 22, 2015
Amazing watch. Bought it over a year ago. Wore it everywhere. Despite living in cloudy area it never ran out of batteries & always kept time. It even survived military boot camp. Only needs a little bit of light (eg lamp) to have power. Also cool additional features such as stopwatch, timer, other time zone (which I conveniently set to Zulu / GMT), easy change to DST. Only reason I am buying another one now is because I lost it somewhere.
on May 28, 2015
I bought this to replace the identical watch I had purchased 13 months earlier. The solar function worked perfectly on both units and I loved not needing to replace batteries; however, the case cracked in the same place (upper right) at the strap attachment point, this time after only nine months. I used the lap function frequently and the design requires you to hold one side of the watch with one finger while pressing the button opposite with another finger. After a while, I guess a stress fracture occurs. So I now have two "pocket " watches which don't really work with interval training. I'm going back to a battery- powered Timex.
on February 13, 2013
Because I'm so new to running I needed a basic watch that offered interval alarms. This so that when go on runs, that I'd be able to change my pace. I found this watch fairly easy to set up once I read over the instructions over a few times. There are a ton of additional features that I don't know use as of yet. However, I'm sure as I progress in learning more about running that I will take advantage of those options. I also appreciate the look of this watch, precisely because I didn't want a girly looking watch. For the price I think this a great value. Plus I love that its solar powered and that I don't have worry about changing batteries.

See 1 answered question