Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on February 19, 2015
Looks great on my teenage daughter. Definitely more chic than the woman's version due to its larger face, but not too big and it is not chunky. It goes with a lot of her outfits. She's gotten a lot of compliments on it.
on December 21, 2014
DO NOT BUY! You CANNOT replace battery. The watch is already started from the factory (I called Casio), so you have no idea how long it has been going. I wore it 4 times and part of the band fell off! Very poorly made! Looks nice though, that's why I purchased it. Had I known all of this, I would not have.
on May 22, 2015
Have been wearing this watch for about half a year now, and loving it. Keeps time well, comfortable, and has gotten more compliments than the rest of my apparel put together... (Though I suppose it's an open question whether that says more about the watch or what I wear.) At least one person thought it must be worth more than $100...
on October 31, 2014
This is a great watch for the money, and looks like a much more expensive Seiko or Citizen watch. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the dial surface and hands are both quite reflective, so there's not a lot of contrast, making it a bit hard to read the hand positions in direct sunlight.
on August 5, 2015
Nice looking watch but it's way too small for a man in my opinion. I have really skinny wrists and the watch still looked small on me. Maybe I just like average/big watches lol. Gave it to my lil sister.
Also the leather strap feels very cheap but that was expected.
on February 1, 2014
excellent product very good quality and presence would recommend for those interested in, as its cost price is very fair so I rate as the best product
on August 5, 2014
Very classy watch. Strap is very strong. The watch face is very classy
on January 3, 2015
Love it !! Just one star off cause it came 2 days late
on January 14, 2016
very cheap construction did not like it at all
on February 6, 2014
Just recieved my watch yesterday the only thing I wished would be different would be a bit bigger face but other then that it was a great buy. And that band is a little thick.