From the Manufacturer
The Casio LK100 Lighted Keyboard features 61 full-sized illuminated keys and incorporates Casio's 3-step lesson system to help you learn to play quicker by following the keys as they light up. The keyboard also features auto accompaniment system to generate complete backgrounds with drums, bass and chord parts with the left hand, while playing melodies and solos with the right hand. This package also comes with a stand and professional closed cup headphones.
3-Step Lesson System
Follow the lights on the keyboard to learn quickly and easily.
Develop your musical skills by following the keys as they light. First, you become familiar with the timing of the notes by watching the keys light as you playback one of the 100 built-in Song Bank tunes. Next, practice playing along at a pace that's comfortable for you. Finally, try playing along at the normal tempo. A simulated human voice is used during the Step 1 or Step 2 lesson feature to call out the fingers you should use to play the required notes (Voice Fingering). The timing of notes is also indicated on the display screen.
- Auto Accompaniment: Simply specify a chord and the keyboard automatically produces the matching rhythm, bass, and chord patters. One-touch fill-ins make accompaniments sound interesting and natural.
- Easy-to-understand on-screen indicators help to simply keyboard play, even for novices
- 50 built in auto-accompaniment patterns
- 100 built-in Song Bank tunes for playback enjoyment or play-along practice
- Transpose function instantly changes the key of the keyboard
- Connecting to another MIDI device lets you sound notes on both this keyboard and the connected device by playing on this keyboard
- Connect a commercially available microphone and you can sing along with Song Bank tunes
- Keyboard: 61 Standard-size keys, 5 octaves
- Key Light System: Can be turned on and off (up to 10 keys can be lit at the same time)
- Tones: 100 presets
- Polyphony: 12 notes maximum
- Lesson System: 3 Step Lesson System
- Playback: 1 tune repeat playback
- Musical Information Function: Tones, Auto Accompaniment, Song Bank numbers and names, tempo; 3 step lesson display, chord name, fingering, timing indicator, key lighting, voice fingering
- Speakers: 10 cm diameter x 2 (Output: 2W + 2W)
- Headphones/output: Stereo standard jack (Output is monaural)
- Microphone/input: Standard jack (with microphone volume knob)
- Power: DC 9V, or 6 AA batteries (approximately 4 hours of continuous use)
- Dimensions: 37-1/4 x 14-11/16 x 5-5/16 inches
- Weight: 10.4 pounds
The Casio LK-100 61 Key Musical Keyboard allows you to select from 100 tones and 50 versatile rhythms to help add plenty of life to all your keyboard performances. The Auto Accompaniment will allow you to simply play a chord and the corresponding rhythm, bass and chord parts play automatically. This keyboard also includes the 3-Step Lesson System that lets you practice at your own pace. The keyboard automatically grades your performances, so you can trace your progress as you improve. With a total of 100 built-in Song Bank tunes you have a broad range of music for your playback enjoyment or for play along practice. Do you have questions about personal keyboards? Click on the image for product comparisons and FAQs. The Casio LK100 features on-screen fingering and timing indicators, and easy-to-understand on-screen indicators allow for simple keyboard play, even for novices, 100 amazingly realistic tones, enhanced auto-accompaniment function for greater versatility, 50 built in auto-accompaniment patterns, 100 Built-in Song Bank tunes for playback enjoyment or play-along practice, and a 3-Step Lesson System. Develop your musical skills by following the keys as they light. First, you become familiar with the timing of the notes by watching the keys light as you playback one of the 100 built-in Song Bank tunes. Next, practice playing along at a pace that's comfortable for you. Finally, try playing along at the normal tempo for the Song Bank tune. A simulated human voice is used during Step 1 or Step 2 play to call out the fingers you should use.