Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$7.63+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 17, 2008
This is the perfect watch for me. It does not tell me the time in Hong Kong (I don't want to know the time in Hong Kong), it doesn't tell me the date or day of the week (I have calendars by the bushel for that) and it doesn't tell me the phase of the moon (I can look out the window). It does tell me what time it is, I can read it with my failing eyesight, and it keeps time perfectly with the watch in Boulder CO, which, at several hundred million dollars, costs more than this does. What more could you ask for?
on April 6, 2008
I bought this for my 12-year-old son. It's perfect as a starter watch. No buttons to distract him in class, keeps good time. While no watch is indestructible, this one has stood up to everything he's thrown at it so far, including surf, a baseball hit to the arm, and a fall off a bike.
on March 5, 2015
First Impression: Its small, but unlike every other watch I've ever owned it feels like it will last more than a week. Plus I like the way it looks.

The watch face is about the same size as a quarter.
It is a plastic watch.
review image
on October 2, 2010
I bought two watches and neither one of then ran, sent them back and got two more
but only one of them ran. After sending the one that didn't run back and receiving
another one I finally had two that ran. Five watches to get two that worked.
on April 30, 2014
After owning several of these watches for over 2 years, I've decided to update my review. I got several of these watches to pack in my daily and emergency packs, as backup watches. As such, I don't get to check them too frequently - somewhere between once a month, to once every three months, depending on the kit. Despite this, these watches have all managed to keep very accurate time - generally within a minute per 3 months. So far, no dead batteries, after 2 years. They're very no-frills watches, and only modestly rugged. They aren't my go-to watches, but they're still nice watches to have as backups, or to loan out to friends. I have larger wrists than average, and this watch still fits (with one eyelet to spare). Honestly, it's even fairly attractive watch. It won't razzle-dazzle any watch aficionados, but it's also the nicest looking watch I've seen for less than $10. I'm very pleased with these watches, and I'll continue to get more as I need them.
on October 28, 2008
3 days after I received the product, I discovered the battery had died. Very disappointed to say the least.
on May 4, 2008
If a nice basic watch is what you're loking for, this is it! Great product, great price!
on October 12, 2015
If this is a men's watch then it would be a man with a small wrist. It barely fits around my wrist and is diminutive at best. Keeps time OK and is analog so that part is OK. I suppose I wills if I can rob the bands off one of the other two watches I have bought from Amazon over the past two years. Both lasted about a year before the batteries went dead. I wear cheap watches when traveling to Africa and South America. If they get lost or stolen, no big deal.
on March 17, 2012
This is a great watch. i now wear this watch on a daily , it tells time like any other watch.
The only thing bad about it, is that its smaller than what i thought it was going to be. But other than that, it's a great watch
on September 11, 2007
Looks fine, works fine, but the watch face looks larger in the photo. This should be a kids watch not a mens.