5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT CHEAP WATHCH !!!
Published on January 28, 2006 by Richard Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a SMALL watch, this is your product
Bought this watch for my 17 yr. old, who is NOT a huge guy, but the watch gets LOST on his wrist because it is so small. It is very attractive and looks exactly as pictured but it looks too small on his wrist, more like a woman's size face on the watch. So if you're looking for a more petite version -- this is your item to buy
Published 10 months ago by Jewel Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT CHEAP WATHCH !!!, January 28, 2006
I whole heartedly agree with the other reviewer. This watch is great for many reasons. The price is right. Less than $10. Come on, anyone can afford it. It doesn't weigh a thing! I personally don't like heavy watches. This is the opposite of a 10 oz Rolex or other expensive watch. It actually looks nice. Kind of a "classic" design. Gold hands and accents on black. A sweep second hand and a simple adjustable wrist band. A very simple, no-frills watch. It is my casual weekend watch that I wear when I don't need to know what day it is.

It is all plastic. The bezel can be easily scratched. But, it's easy enough to just buy another one and replace it if that happens. I'm on my second one in 10 years and I also have a spare in reserve. Once you've bought more than one battery for this watch, you have already reached the purchase price.

I hope Casio never stops making this basic model. In fact, they should expand the line to include other colors, designs, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD!!!, November 9, 2005
How can you hold back?! You can have a stylish black faced analog (YES- ANALOG!) watch with gold details for less than $10!!! I love this watch, but then again, I love not spending a lot of money on a timepiece. Best of all, you can watch the confusion on your child's face when they ask you the time and you show them the clock. "Oh, it's not digital?" Yeah, baby... this is old skool! I would only recommend against this watch if you are uncertain about the hash marks. If that's the case, look at the next casio in the price list and for (I think) $0.50 more, you can have number on your watch face... Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good And Cheap Too, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch because I am like a bull in a china shop. I break watches like "Octomom" break's water. The thin profile should help me to be less damaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andiamo Fratelli, January 4, 2007
Robert Fitch (Southern Costal California) - See all my reviews
I love this little watch. I do not like gawdy jewelry and this is the opposite. I am buying my third one now. They seem to last me through about one or two battery changes and then go on the fritz. After about a year or 2, the band needs replacing, so i'm going to be a little more careful (less careless) this next time around. I originally bought it because it looked just like a brand that was a lot more expensive. I was a student then. Now I can afford the more expensive brand, but why waste the cash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 15, 2008
Stanley Davis "Stan Davis" (Lakewood, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch (Watch)
I'm on about my fourth or fifth version of this watch, and will keep on buying them as long as I can. They're very inexpensive yet very accurate, losing about a second every two days versus my atomic clock. It's also attractive enough for dress-up events. I have very small wrists and can't wear many expansion band watches, so this one works very well for me.

Stan Davis
Lakewood, CO

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is better than its price., July 7, 2009
V. Sakovich "Meticulous" (San Francisco, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch (Watch)
Excellent design, nothing weight, slim.
I can see the time on the this watch with minimum light (Moon is enough).
However, this style is not for wide wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, plain watch, September 29, 2008
A Kid's Review
I'm in college and I really needed a watch for time management. This second hand is great. I wear it with business attire and even when I workout. Plus it is waterproof so it will last longer especially when it rains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic European gents' watch, October 7, 2008
laddiebuck (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
My father wore a very similar watch for as long as I can remember. It was not this cheap model, because he had the battery replaced on that quite often and it kept working, and I understand from reviewers that this might not.

But at a price cheaper than a battery change for my father's watch, this is a truly excellent watch. It has understated refinement and elegance; it is waterproof and reliable; the lightness and the plastic strap means you won't sweat and it won't irritate you, and no numbers means the watchmaker decided not to insult your intelligence.

Not for me a flashy, bukly Rolex or Omega; not for me any whacking big metal watch; not for me a digital watch; not for me a watch with a whacking great dial; not for me any fancy bells and whistles; not for me even digits.

No, this is a functional, simple, classic, well-proportioned, unostentatious and elegant watch. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a great price point, June 10, 2012
Kyle Gray (Bloomsburg, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch (Watch)
Purchased this watch in 2009, I believe it was the first casio I ever purchased. Since then this thin and light watch kept time and was low maintenance. I also purchased several Casio watches from G-Shocks to 10 year battery models. No complaints on any Casio watch. Good watch for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Analog Watch #M024-1E, July 12, 2009
Thomas Burke (Denver, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch (Watch)
Terrific accurate and inexpensive watch to take on a European vacation. If it gets stolen or misplaced, no big deal. Works fine, and the price for the watch was about what a replacement watch battery costs.

Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch