Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2015
Been using this watch as a backup for a few months now.

It deffinatly looks and feels a little cheap but that's to be expected at the price it sells for.

Upside is it has worked flawlessly so far (I keep this watch at my worksite for when I forget mine at home)
on December 30, 2014
The watch is small and I like it. The face is easy to read. The band is a bit short. I use the first hole. I like the fact that it is light and doesn't flop around like my casio wave watch does. The wave is heavy and always winds up on the bottom of my wrist. MQ watch is great for working around the house and garage. If it gets broken, no big deal...
on November 1, 2015
Gave to friend who was having uncertainty from having to count up from 12 or down. She now has a firm grasp of real time from using the familiar face.
Excellent build, slim profile. Don't know how long the light rubber band will last and watch luminous dial.
A good purchase.
on December 24, 2014
As an EMT, I need a watch that can withstand moisture from constantly washing my hands an doesn't cost a small fortune. I call this my "barf-on" watch, basically, if anyone decides to vomit or bleed, etc. on the watch I can throw it away without feeling like I'm throwing away money. I like the 24 hr display, quartz movement.
on September 27, 2013
I first purchase this watch while I was in nursing school. Now, this is my third one. It's rubber, so it's easy to clean considering that I was my hands every couple of seconds at work. The military time displays makes it easy to chart correct times especially when you are tiered and can't remember your name. :) it's durable, easy to clean, lightweight, and small enough to pass as a male/female watch. It's not bulky like other watches. Great battery life. The reason I got a third one is in case the company discontinues this model. The first watch still works and looks great...counting a few scratches...but other wise, I have not found a watch that I consider part of my nursing uniform like I do this one. Will by for years to come, if available...plus, the price is a steal!
on October 20, 2014
I very much like this simple watch. It's great for travel for Americans who aren't familiar with the twenty-four hour format. The prominent 13 through 24 helps a lot in foreign train stations and airports, or anywhere you see this format and are not "fluent" in the 24-hour format. I'd like to see it on more watches.
on June 8, 2014
We travel a good bit to countries who use 24 hour time. It's a hassle to always remember what time it is when you get to the afternoon. I was in the military, but it never 'stuck.' This is primarily a 24-hour watch. The big numbers start at 24 at the top.. the inner circle is the 12-hour time. What a godsend. Lightweight, feels good on my arm and it's a brand-name everyone's heard of. What could go wrong?
on September 15, 2013
I picked up this watch because of its style and price, and have had it now for a few weeks (not really as long as I'd like for a good review...but Amazon keeps asking me) It seems to keep time just fine, its thin and light. The band is a bit "cheap" feeling, but it is a cheap watch after all. There is no light or any illumination.

It is a fine watch for the money, simple and clean looking. replace the band with something a little nicer and you could have a nice looking (and feeling) watch for very little money.

Bottom line is I have no regrets on this purchase. Makes for a good work watch, if it gets dirty or even broken there is little to cry about, until then it tells the time.
on February 21, 2015
This simple watch is perfect for my needs. I bought it for nursing school and fit my budget of not having to spend to much money. The fit is comfortable and since it sits flat against my wrist it doesn't get in the way like some bulky models.
on November 28, 2013
This watch is absolutley gorgeous. Photo does not do it justice. It looks more expensive in my arm. It is a fusion of classical chronograph flight, but for most watches are not found in this price range updates. Typical Seiko processes and materials is what one would expect from this manufacturer period, two to no one. In this price range, you will not find a better watch in my opinion. The band at Brown looks really cool. However, if you want you can easily change it to another color or material. Such versatility, comfort and beauty. The display is easy to read and the lume is great. You can wear this watch with your best suit or jeans. I love it.