1,320 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Excellent Value!
I bought this watch to wear as a little "beater" for when Im working in the yard and doing things outdoors. I am a bit of a watch buff and have an extensive collection of Citizen and Seiko time peices. After looking at G-Shock watches, I chose this Casio; it is a nice watch and it serves its purpose.

The watch is not too large but not small either, the band is...
Published on January 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost....
Published on June 9, 2012 by Swede17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Excellent Value!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)

The watch is not too large but not small either, the band is comfortable, the bezel does move in either direction, and the day/date are easy to set. I consider the watch to be light-weight, I do not notice it on my wrist, but I have also been wearing heavy watches for more than a decade so I may be biased.

Contrary to other reviews, the hour and minute hands are luminous, and so are the hour indicators (12,1,2, etc.) The tip of the second hand is also luminous. I had to shine a light on the watch face to get the luminous elements to "charge" up right out of the box, but the elements I indicated do read well in the dark without ancillary light.

For the price, this is a nice little watch that tells the time, should tolerate reasonable abuse without problems, and is produced by a reliable manufacturer. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value on Dive Watch!, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
Here is a good basic military-dive-style watch with features including readable numbers on the face and Seconds printed on a Rotating Bezel,and water-resistant to 100m without the $400.00 price tag. Hooray! It's g-shock size large, but at about 40mm, not ungainly, and NOT HEAVY! Very readable at a glance. While it won't fool anyone who looks close about being an expensive time-piece, because it isn't shiney, or super heavy, it meets the needs of what I was looking for!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
Excellent watch for the money ...very accurate! Some people have said they couldn't set the day or date on this watch...I couldn't at first until I read the manual which says the time must be 3-4 hours before or after midnite to set the day\date manually. Super deal...buy it! Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost...., June 9, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
This is an awesome watch! for the price and capability I don't know why you wouldn't buy it as an extra casual watch to wear around the house and with friends. It is not to big or too small on your wrist. Has a cool legible font for the numbers and you can set day of the week/day of the month which comes in handy a lot. It is comfortable to wear and holds up to almost everything.

Now to the cons. This is what caused me to rate it at only 4 stars instead of the 5 it deserved. It scratches easily.... the glass covering the clock part of my watch is full of scratches. Thankfully tough, you can not see it when you directly look at it, but in the right light it shows up easily. I don't think anyone else notices the scratches but it is a flaw that could have been so easily fixed in the building process by putting in some better glass.

Some personal complaints that probably won't apply to many others is that because my wrists aren't the largest, I keep the lock part of the wrist band on the third hole. This causes the excess wrist band to come up almost to the watch. I'm thinking about cutting off the extra.

That being said, it is still a great watch. It keeps time well and that's the most you can ask from a watch. Being cool and stylish is just a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
This watch is perfect for a man with big wrists (like me) the strap is plenty big . The time is easy to read and it isn't heavy. The watch is simple and I like it that way. After all I just want to have the correct time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beater watch that doesn't look like a toy., August 21, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
Owning too many automatic (i.e. mechanical and expensive) diving watches I was needing something cheap, plastic, functional, waterproof, sharp looking, and light to wear in the hospital during rotations for med school. My G-shock was too expensive to be getting body fluids on and I didn't feel like switching back and forth from military time. Also, on the days I have to dress up the G-shock didn't match.

This watch fit the bill 100%. It looks expensive, is super light, and if MRSA or amnionic fluid got on it I wouldn't cry if I had soak it in disinfectant. Also, the numbers are large and easy to read even when exhausted after having to stay up for ridiculous amounts of hours. I might not know anything at that point but at least I can still tell what time it is.

To those that have a hard time adjusting the day. During the AM - the days are in Spanish and the watch will need to be first set to 6pm or so before the day adjust can easily move. This is the same for all my more expensive analog automatic watches.

Bonus! - I just discovered that this watch has hacking, which my much more expensive watches don't have. Meaning when adjusting the time the seconds needle stops for those that want to get time set to the second.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful watch at a very good price, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
After a month or so of looking and comparing, I settled on this Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Sport Analog Dive Watch as the watch that had the features I wanted at a good price: easy to read, day of the month, and day of the week. Turns out it also has auto winding, which is another plus for me. Easy to set the day displays, comfortable on my wrist (I haven't worn a wrist watch for 40+ years), and it looks good. At $20 and with the Casio name behind it, I think it's a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Watch, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
I am not a big person on watch, but this one is awesome. I just opened out of the box, and it is awesome. People complain on how to set the date and time. It is the easiest thing if you play around with it a little bit. Also, they included a huge and I mean HUGE guide on how to do it. In like 6 different languages, you bound to find one that fit you. It is an amazing watch and really light weight. I like it very much, but the fact is that it is a bit small for me. I guess I just have a big wrist. One reminder: measure your wrist before buying one. All in all, amazing watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday watch, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
I wanted a good analog watch for everyday use. I had a Casio G-shock but the digital display was getting smaller for me to see ,at my 50+ age, without getting my glasses first. This watch looks similar to my other Casio analog watch (MDV-102), only this one is lighter. Only problem for me is that the hands are not luminous so you can't see the time in the dark - there are no internal lights either. Also the wrist band is a bit thin - should have used a thicker band. Overall, for the $20 price, I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80' dive - no leaks - Awesome!, August 26, 2012
Kim (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch (Watch)
I did two dives with this watch to 80' and some shallow snorkeling. It performed beautifully. No leaks. Amazing value for a diving watch. Easy to read numbers, keeps good time, adjusts nicely to fit over my wetsuit.

I'm a woman so this isn't a fashion statement for me. I just wanted an inexpensive utility watch for water sports. Lady divers often choose men's watches because they're easier to read due to size. Perfect for my needs and budget.

Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch