4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but....
Watch is a very good timepiece. However, don't be decieved by the photo; the green colored numbers makes one think that they are fluorescent (glow in the dark). That's not the case, only the hour and minute hands glow after exposure to light. Day-date is very easy to set. But, for the price it is a bargain.
Published 18 months ago by Stew

1.0 out of 5 stars He said it keeps time terrible. He has to set it every day
My 10 year old son purchased this. He said it keeps time terrible. He has to set it every day...
Published 4 months ago by Jenna True

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...., July 22, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-3BV "Neo-Display" Sport Watch with Black Band (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, July 14, 2013
I run a seasonal bakery. I'm in the kitchen 10+ hours a day from Memorial Day to Columbus Day.
I needed a watch that was easy to read at a glance, had a timer ring, was light weight on my wrist and was water proof. I have several Casio watches. I like their spot-on accuracy. My others are fine for dress or winter, but this one does exactly what I bought it for. The bold numbers are easy to see, the timer ring is quick to set and the same bright markings are easy to see. The resin body and band are light weight, don't soak up perspiration, and rinse off every time my hands go under the faucet. Only downside is Casio's promise that some new high tech 'film' makes the face luminous longer with less time under light. Sorry, this is Casio's weak point; the numerals aren't marked for luminous at all, and the hands are dim at best. Don't tell Casio, but when I crawl into bed, I take off this watch and put on a heavy old Timex that glows brightly all night long.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband can read the numbers!!, February 10, 2014
janelle pink (BELMAR, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Great watch. Easy to read numbers, no buttons to confuse. Included battery. Great value. Love it!! Perfect size, looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, September 3, 2014
What a deal for the $$. I set the time when I first unpacked this watch. 5 1/2 months later..it has gained 7 seconds!!! OUTSTANDING!!! This watch compares to a Luminox that costs at least 13 × more. This Casio however is NOT luminous. In all other regards it is comparable. I would add that although you cannot read it in the dark without external light source...it is very easy to read in daylight up until dusk...which my series 3200 Luminox (stainless and stainless face) is not. Too much reflection. I own several watches...all more expensive than this Casio, some quartz, some mechanical...but none are as accurate. This is a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and inexpensive, July 30, 2013
I have a love of watches. Unfortunately I wear most of them hard. I was looking for a inexpensive Luminox replica. This fits the bill. Lightweight, looks good and if it gets damaged or does not last I will not feel as bad after ruining Sunnto, Luminox etc....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, December 16, 2013
What can I say, solid Casio time movement and construction, clean design, bi-directional bezel, water proof, day and date calendar, great price, it's an excellent buy. The day display can be set in 2 languages, English or Spanish, which surprised me for a watch costing so little. However, only the hands are luminous, the numbers and markings are not, despite their fluorescent green appearance. I wish Casio would make the numbers luminous as well. But for the price, it's hard to argue. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT WATCH FOR YOUR DOLLAR VALUE, October 7, 2014
HELLO,
I bought this watch for $18 dollars, I woud say is a good deal (casio is a casio always great) i have notice many people compaining about this watch. If you are looking for an expensive lexury watch do not bay it, go expend your money on another casio model or another WATCH BRAND. I have noting to complaing about it this is a weekday watch to work around your house to do what you do every day.
watch positive references:
IS A GREAT WATCH FOR THE MONEY
LIGHT WEIGHT
FITS VERY CONFORTABLE AROUND YOUR WRIST
EASY TO READ NUMBERS
WATER RESISTANT
BATTERY LAST 4 YEARS
[numbers does not glow in dark] have this in consideration.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch is fine, May 27, 2014
Bob Roberts (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Nice watch for the price. The green color is easy to see in the daylight. At night, only the little bit of luminescent paint on the hands is visible, if you first hold the watch near a bright light to energize the paint. The luminescence lasts only a few minutes. Other than that, the watch is fine. especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The weekend watch, May 31, 2014
I wanted an easy-view weekend watch that I would not have to worry about if it broke or if I lost it or broke it.

I am about 5'8" and 150 pounds. The watch looks appropriate for the size of person that I am.

Two things are downsides. As others have noted, the display does not glow in the dark. Also, the watch may not fit underneath a long-sleeve dress shirt. However, this is not a watch that I would normally wear with a dress shirt.

The watch is keeping excellent time and is a very good looking watch for a weekend watch. Band is comfortable and the watch is light weight so it is also comfortable.

I hope this review is helpful to you.

1.0 out of 5 stars He said it keeps time terrible. He has to set it every day, September 10, 2014