Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

75%
25%

on April 25, 2014
when I saw the clock I like but with the offer made ​​him I liked more, and because in photos it looks fine but when I had it in my hands was really excellent, I do not regret the purchase I made, I recommend this watch, finishing excellent !
on January 8, 2016
I've had this watch for 2 years now. I love it. Well made, substantial, easy to read and a great price. The band adds to the look of the watch and is easy to use. Will be buying a second one.
on March 3, 2014
Aside from the fact that the band is impossible to adjust and difficult to close, this seems like a good watch. It runs and holds the time well. It is easy to read, set and adjust. If I had been looking for a pocket watch, I probably would have given this a couple more stars.
on February 25, 2014
Only had it a few short weeks so have'nt really had time to completely eveluate performance ,but so far I am really happy with all aspects.
Good weight on the wrist , easy to read at a glance and fulfills all my needs for a fuss free watch.
Price is good and both packaging and shipment more than met my expectations. At this stage would be happy to recommend anyone looking for a good basic watch to go ahead and purchase this unit without any hesitation.
Time will tell if the Casio name lives up to its reputation.( No pun intended )
I am of the opinion that it is good value for the price.