5.0 out of 5 stars Slick and Stylish Timepiece
Published 4 months ago by Calvin J.

3.0 out of 5 stars To small
It was a nice and elegant watch but it is a little to small for me
Published 3 days ago by Wilmer Lovo

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick and Stylish Timepiece, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's MTP1094Q-1A Black Leather Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
Wow ... this is a stunning watch visually. The black leather accented by the gold polished chrome just oozes class. I also like the simple and uncluttered clock which uses lines instead of numbers. Gives it a subtle look but I find it easy to read still. For a guy, I have pretty small wrists, but I had no problem fitting this on snug. It should be able to accommodate any wrist size.
As for doing what it's made to do ... it seems to keep accurate and consistent time.

This is an incredible deal for the price that's offered. People will complement it and think it's much more expensive than you paid. Fully recommended for any man who likes a little style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 19, 2012
Can't beat the quality for the price. Everything I need in a watch, keeps good time and stylish. Nothing more required. Fits great and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Casio Watch, December 25, 2013
This is a quality watch. It not only looks good but it is accurate.This watch is one of my favorite watches. Casio makes inexpensive quality watches.

3.0 out of 5 stars To small, July 9, 2014
It was a nice and elegant watch but it is a little to small for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent, April 29, 2014
I could not find anything to complain about. Simple, efficient, comfortable. Great for someone looking for a inexpensive elegant watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, March 22, 2014
I bought three of these watches, different color, I can use them with different clothes.

It is a good quality / price ratio.

I like and recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 28, 2014
I bought it for my uncle, he likes light watch. He likes it very much. No issues so far, dependable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, January 2, 2014
I wouldn't say this is my favorite watch, but it's very nice and has the perfect weight and size -I don't like huge watches. Elegant watch at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's MTP1094Q-1A Black Leather Quartz Watch with Black Dial, November 23, 2013
I bought a friend for an hour, it is not only accurate, but its design is great. This model works well for all of the company, worth $ 5 or $ 200, all ideal for precision clock slogan of this company

Rate and Discover Movies