I bought mine in Walmart 4 years ago. I just loved the design. Very balanced, reach blue color of dial, no tacky extras. Exactly what I wanted. I was surprised how cheap the watch was.

Bracelet. After 4 years the stainless steel bracelet still looks really great.

Published on June 4, 2009 by Geoge M

3.0 out of 5 stars Band of The Giants
Nice watch, but the band would be loose on Hulk Hogan's wrist. I spent twenty-one bucks to have it adjusted. So, I got a $21 watch for $42. Oh yeah, plus shipping. Nice watch, though.
Published on June 10, 2012 by Aerocat

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal stylish watch for every day and every occasion. Own this for 4 years., June 4, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's MTP3050D-2AV Classic 10-Year Battery Stainless Steel Dress Watch (Watch)

Bracelet. After 4 years the stainless steel bracelet still looks really great.

Case. The watch case is made out of other metal (like brass) covered by a layer of what looks like stainless steel. But I discovered this ONLY after 3 years of daily use! The upper layer was worn out in few places, mostly at the bottom edges. Not very visible though.

Glass. For four years the glass picked up absolutely no scratches! Even though I hit it few times.

Battery. I changed the battery after 3 years. I do not know why this happened, maybe it was on sale too long. Anyway Walmart did that for free, I just payed for new battery. This might be my watch only.

It goes with everything, either t-shirt or jacket. I am glad I found it on Amazon and I am going to buy another one. I recently bought Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch #BL8000-54L" for more then $300. I looks really good, but I still gladly use my old Casio for every day. If it picks up stretches in few years, I really do not care. I can always buy a new one for less then $30! $10/year - sounds like a great deal for me.

Even though the case does not last long, I am still giving 5 stars because at this price it is really not a problem.

Updated August 2009: just bought from Amazon to replace my old ones. Very happy! I had a little problem adjusting the bracelet. Until I googled it and found many detailed pictures and videos. It was easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, October 25, 2010
This is a great watch. The only problem is My battery quit after 3 years even though it has the 10 year battery statement, other than that it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking at a Good Price, August 25, 2010
I purchased this watch on a deal-a-day site about 6 months ago and wear it several times a week. It is a great watch. It looks good and at 40 mm, the case doesn't look too big on my smaller wrist. It's nice enough to wear for a dressier occasion, but rugged enough to wear on a day to day basis. It would have been nice to have a light or luminous hands or dial to read in the dark, but at the price I payed, I can't complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Band of The Giants, June 10, 2012
Aerocat (Wesley Chapel, FL USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to Casio's usual quality, October 6, 2012
I was very disappointed with the Casio MTP3050D watch. It was not up to Casio's usual standards. It looked cheaper than my other Casio watches and difficult to read without reading glasses. Also, the links in the band were so tight I could not adjust them myself even though I have never had a problem with other bands with similar links.

2.0 out of 5 stars crap, October 16, 2012
Lboogie (rhode island, usa) - See all my reviews
came really quick, but the band was really big i had to take three links out and it looked good in the picture but it feels and looks very cheap, but for twenty bucks what can i except. it runs slow constantly resetting the time...bottom line i wouldnt recomend it

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but !!!!, June 1, 2012
Overall, it's a nice watch but, the one I received has some scratches in the back, it seems that it was done when they try to replace the battery, that why I took two stars.It seems also working well for now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., May 31, 2011
It is a very elegant-looking watch. Cons are that the time is not visible in darkness, and that the date is hard to see for me (this is an idiosyncratic issue because I am over 40 and should be using bifocals).

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I bought two- Just a Great Watch!, May 17, 2011
This watch is by far one of the best quality watches I've owned. I have a couple Seiko and Bulova's but this one is my favorite. The price aside (which is extremley fantastic), the inlay glass avoids scratches and the metal almost never gets visibly banged up. The brushed metal covers up any small scratches and it is extremly handsome. I have a black one and this blue one, both are amazing and accurate. Though the price is very...very low the qualtiy and longevity (I've had mine about 5 months) is absolutley phenominal. In fact this is one of my only watches that hasn't had a single scratch on the glass- which is amazing. I do love Seiko and Bullova but for everyday or office use I would recommend this watch, its weight is just right for a man and the dial is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, October 31, 2013
L. James (Tallahassee, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Nice watch and nice band. The push button clasp works very well. Taking links out took some persistence. Using a nail and tapping it with a hammer did the trick. Took out 2 links and the band fits just right. Date still not quite right. By late afternoon the next day's date appears. I'll work on that.

Rate and Discover Movies