Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 4, 2009
I bought mine in Walmart 4 years ago. I just loved the design. Very balanced, reach blue color of dial, no tacky extras. Exactly what I wanted. I was surprised how low the price of the watch was.

Bracelet. After 4 years the stainless steel bracelet still looks really great.

Case. The watch case is made out of stainless steel. It is made out of another metal (like brass) covered by a layer of what looks like stainless steel. But I discovered this ONLY after 3 years of daily use! The upper layer was worn out in few places, mostly at the bottom edges. Not very visible though.

Glass. For four years the glass picked up absolutely no scratches! Even though I have hit it few times.

Battery. I changed the battery after 3 years. I do not know why this happened, maybe it was on sale too long. Anyway Walmart did that for free, I just payed for a new battery. This might be my watch only.

It goes with everything, either t-shirt or jacket. I am glad I found it on Amazon and I am going to buy another one. I recently bought Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch #BL8000-54L" for more then $300. I looks really good, but I still gladly use my old Casio for every day. If it picks up stretches in few years, I really do not care. I can always buy a new one for less then $30! $10/year - sounds like a great deal for me.

Even though the case does not last long, I am still giving 5 stars because at this price it is really not a problem.

Updated August 2009: just bought from Amazon to replace my old ones. Very happy! I had a little problem adjusting the bracelet. Until I googled it and found many detailed pictures and videos. It was easy.
44 comments31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2010
I purchased this watch on a deal-a-day site about 6 months ago and wear it several times a week. It is a great watch. It looks good and at 40 mm, the case doesn't look too big on my smaller wrist. It's nice enough to wear for a dressier occasion, but rugged enough to wear on a day to day basis. It would have been nice to have a light or luminous hands or dial to read in the dark, but at the price I payed, I can't complain.
on October 25, 2010
This is a great watch. The only problem is My battery quit after 3 years even though it has the 10 year battery statement, other than that it is well worth the money.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 24, 2013
The stainless steel color bezel is 41mm in diameter but it highlights the metallic blue face quite nicely giving the watch a much bigger look.

SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES

According to Casio, this watch is powered by a 10 year battery. I'll update this review if things go awry.

PROS:

Metallic blue dial is an eye catcher - this watch is very affordably priced. Still, it never sits on my hand without being noticed!

The mineral glass is slightly lower than the stainless steel bezel reducing the possibility of scratches

Easy to read Date display at the 3 o'clock position

The stainless steel wrist band is comfortably lightweight and appears well built

The watch band clasp has a double push safety so keep the watch secure on your hands

Water resistant to 165 feet (50M) - according to Casio, 'it's suitable for wearing around sinks, during swimming, athletic sports in shallow water but not while snorkeling or scuba diving'

The small screw down crown is easy to manipulate. At the three o' clock position, the crown never presses into my wrist when I move my hands upwards

CONS:

This watch has no unidirectional bezel. I agree, this is no dive watch, but I actually use watch bezels as countdown timers!

This 50M water resistant Casio quartz movement watch is a very accurate timepiece. Powered by a ten year battery, this affordably priced watch with eye catching metallic blue dial is a great buy. Definitely 5 STARS!

Check around before you buy this Model MTP3050D-2AV Casio Analog Dress Watch - the price varies on Amazon.

Hope my review and photos were helpful ...

Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
review image review image
on June 1, 2012
Overall, it's a nice watch but, the one I received has some scratches in the back, it seems that it was done when they try to replace the battery, that why I took two stars.It seems also working well for now.
review image
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2012
Nice watch, but the band would be loose on Hulk Hogan's wrist. I spent twenty-one bucks to have it adjusted. So, I got a $21 watch for $42. Oh yeah, plus shipping. Nice watch, though.
22 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2011
This watch is by far one of the best quality watches I've owned. I have a couple Seiko and Bulova's but this one is my favorite. The price aside (which is extremley fantastic), the inlay glass avoids scratches and the metal almost never gets visibly banged up. The brushed metal covers up any small scratches and it is extremly handsome. I have a black one and this blue one, both are amazing and accurate. Though the price is very...very low the qualtiy and longevity (I've had mine about 5 months) is absolutley phenominal. In fact this is one of my only watches that hasn't had a single scratch on the glass- which is amazing. I do love Seiko and Bullova but for everyday or office use I would recommend this watch, its weight is just right for a man and the dial is easy to read.
on October 16, 2012
came really quick, but the band was really big i had to take three links out and it looked good in the picture but it feels and looks very cheap, but for twenty bucks what can i except. it runs slow constantly resetting the time...bottom line i wouldnt recomend it
on August 22, 2010
I have one of this three years ago and I am very happy with it. The bracelet maintains its color. I bought on Oct. 2008

Here again (15-abr-13)
I am still happy with my watch, five years ago that I bought it and it is working like the first day!

14-Jun-15
I have almost seven years with this watch, and It's working fine, using the original battery.

22 Jan 2016
After almost 8 years of use, the battery died, the watch says 10 years. In summary I think it is a good product and I recomend it.
review image
on May 31, 2011
It is a very elegant-looking watch. Cons are that the time is not visible in darkness, and that the date is hard to see for me (this is an idiosyncratic issue because I am over 40 and should be using bifocals).

See 1 answered question