4.0 out of 5 stars Functional Watch that Looks Great
Published 2 months ago by Tradecraft

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
They sent a different model of watch to buy. and is difficult to change me live in Venezuela.
Published 4 months ago by Leonel Cabrera

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional Watch that Looks Great, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
The Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV watch is an inexpensive watch that is packed with basic features. My old Timex Men's T48042 Expedition Digital Chrono Brown Nylon Strap Watch finally died and I was looking for a new digital watch. I was willing to spend about $150.00 on a new watch that was digital and had an altimeter, barometer, and compass. I did a ton of research and it seems that in the watches that have these functions do not appear to be very accurate or reliable. No sense spending the money if I cannot rely on the accuracy. So my hunt continued and I ended up with this Casio. So far am very pleased with this watch.

Setting up all of the functions was very easy. I did read the manual and I had no problem setting the time and alarms. Using the countdown timer and stop watch is also very easy. I was concerned that the light would not be sufficient since it isn't an "Indigo" but it lights up the watch face just fine with an orange light. You can also adjust the light to stay on for 1.5 seconds or 3 seconds. I kept mine at 1.5 seconds which seems fine. I also really like the watch band which is not plastic or resin which many of the reviews I read indicate that they break with some regularity. This watch band is cloth and works great. I also really like the green color of the watch and band. The size of the watch is not bad at all. I do not really like large watch faces and this one is about perfect for me.

One aspect of this watch that is worth mentioning is the cool factor. This watch just looks so much more complicated than it is which attracts a lot of attention. I am always getting asked about this watch and people just seem to be drawn to it. When I tell them the price they almost always respond, "I need to get one."

This watch provides the following functions:

+ World time
+ Stop watch
+ Countdown timer
+ 5 alarms
+ 12/24 hour display
+ Illumination with an orange light
+ Digital time display with day, month, and date
+ Analog time display

Cons:

- The analog time display can be difficult to read
- The day, month and date is small and can be difficult to read
- While the advertising boasts a 10 year battery the battery can go dead quicker depending on how much you use the features such as the light

Due to these cons I am subtracting one star.

Overall Assessment:

The Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV watch is a very nice watch that will not cost you a lot of money. It functions well and looks great. If you are not wanting to spend a much money yet want a nice watch this Casio is one to consider. Additionally, it does not have the look of many of the digital watches on the market so you will get a watch that is a bit unique.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deal!, December 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
This watch is amazing for the price. I love the design because it brings to mind the James Bond Seiko from Octopussy. It has the time in both digital and analog formats. What I like best about this is that they are both set together. The world time (GMT) is shown after just a couple of button presses. This watch is also extremely comfortable to wear. All of the finctions on this watch are very easy and intuitive to use as well.

Here are the things that I do not like. I do not like that the day and date are so small. Also the stock band, even though it is very nice for the price, the black ends tend to creak when moving your wrist. This drives me insane!
I wish that they made a version of this watch with a stainless steel case and bracelet that was solar. I would happily pay $100 for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty impressed with this watch, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
pretty impressed with this watch. needed something just to wear everyday and it is very functional, the different alarms and timers come in handy. the body is plastic which seems somewhat cheap but hey its 20 bucks what do you expect. I think it will still hold up very well. the color is a pretty accurate OD green and the orange Led light is cool because it is different than the normal green or blue leds. not to mention the 10year battery life is pretty amazing if it will actually last that long. we will see.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch out, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
Looks good a little difficult to set but good over all love that it keep me on time and stylish!?

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price, September 9, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
For $20 the band alone is worth it, but I like the world time easy scroll feature (button "D"), that tells you NY, LON, and PAR time at a glance. Since I am in AZ the world zones presets require me to change time zones twice a year, but otherwise, nice. You can change the backlight timer from 1.5 to 3 seconds as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I received thiswatch this past weekend and it is a little difficult ..., July 29, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
I received this watch this past weekend and it is a little difficult to set up but it has a nice flexible cloth band.It has a lot of information on such a small device but I purchased it for the world time benefit it has.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just got it but looks good and will give for 10 year old birthday boy ..., July 19, 2014
ann donnelly (Cape Coral, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
I just got it but looks good and will give for 10 year old birthday boy who loves all things ARMY, Looks like nice quality giving with ARMY baseball hat.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
This is the most elegant watch ever. It looks so manly because it's very large and needs a large wrist to look appropriate. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Watch !, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
I purchased Several of These Casio Watches over a Short Time ! The Watches are So Light , and So Very Accurate for So Very Little $$$$ ! This One Has a Canvas Strap , and the Others were Metal ! The Projected 10 Year Battery Life is Frankly to Me , Amazing ! Enjoyment is Yours for So Little $$$$ ! The Features are to Me , Also Amazing ! R E Keay

4.0 out of 5 stars He doesn't like that the mode sometimes changes without notice, December 23, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch (Watch)
My husband really enjoys his new watch. He doesn't like that the mode sometimes changes without notice.

Casio Men's AE1200WHB-3BV 10 Year Battery Watch