Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's AW49H-1BV Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 24, 2013
I bought this for international travel. I didn't want to risk losing an expensive watch, and all I really needed was a way to keep track of time. This watch more than fit the bill. I had a very hard time adjusting the digital time in the small window, so I left it set to the time back at home the entire time. I experienced no problems with the analog hands. Also, I personally would have preferred to have the buttons on the right side of the watch, but I didn't buy it for fashion. Overall, I found this watch to be durable, accurate, comfortable and unobtrusive as I traveled. At the low price, it's a bargain.
on October 4, 2010
I like this watch, but it deffinately has its fualts. For instance it is nearly impossible to read or see at night. Other than that this makes for a great watch, not so much for an adult but maybe more of a kid or teenager kind of a watch. It is alittle bit more plasticy than it looks but other than that i enjoy it.
on October 7, 2012
My goal was to find a dual time zone watch for travelling that wasn't too expensive in case I left it at some airport security checkpoint. unfortunately, this Casio was not a good choice. The first one I received didn't work at all so I sent it back. The second one I received worked acceptably for about 2 weeks but is now intermittent. Since it costs me shipping each time I return this product, I'm hoping the second watch will straighten out and run consistently. In the future I will look to spend more money to achieve "best value" rather than aiming for the cheapest watch.
on April 16, 2010
Great watch for $15 and change. The gold numbers on black background are easy to see. The date and day function is nice and easy to read. The watch is lite enough and small enough in diameter that it doesn't hinder your wrist movement while working or typing. Just a real nice casual watch.
on December 10, 2012
Small, inexpenive, durable. I swam with this for a long time, and the waterproofing holds up well. The clear watch face can and will scratch very easily though, it is annoying to have to look beyond when checking the time.
on January 27, 2013
This is a simple, classy watch that compliments any outfit. It's not only fashionable, but practical too- Water resistant to 50 meters, alarm clock, optional notification on the hour, stopwatch, digital/analog clock (duh), and alternate time display for keeping track of another time zone. The face will likely scratch if it contacts a hard or abrasive surface. It would be nice if it had backlight, but I bought this watch knowing that it has no backlight, so I can't complain.
on July 14, 2012
I bought this watch along with another more expensive Casio when my old Casio broke. This watch works perfectly fine and looks good, but is useless at night. There is no backlight so you can't tell time at night.
on May 9, 2013
It's a good choise for that ones who needs dual time for travel purpose. You can see the time in the analog part or digital, have alarm with differents sounds, stopwatch. The only thing that it's missing in this watch is some kind of light to use at night.
on February 6, 2013
I love this watch.It's really nice for me its really basic. The only real bad thing about it is that it's a little hard to read in the dark. And when you set up the watch hands you can't reverse it so you will have to start over again if you mess up but besides it's really great watch for me. It's also not to big for me and it's not to small. It's the perfect size if you want something the right size and not to bulky.
on May 14, 2013
It's a $12 watch folks, enough said, it tells time, has a stopwatch, 3-tone alarm, and offers digital and analog display. I like it, but if you would like a light up face, i'd suggest springing for the $13 watch!