‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's all G with this G, September 17, 2011
Gauteng (VA, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This baby looks ready for end of days and I couldn't resist buying it. I have been soldiering along with that old G-Shock standby, the DW-6600. While I have a sneaking suspicion that I have sacrificed some function for form because of the reverse LCD display, I like the added functionality of the GD100MS such as four world time zones and auto illumination. I particularly appreciate the switchable illumination duration (1.5 or 3 seconds) and the cancelable operation beeps. The reverse LCD display is viewable at a glance in bright sunlight and in well lit interiors. In lower light, however, it is more challenging but fixed easily by using the illumination (auto or manual) which is a groovy looking red. The display is comprehensive and includes indicators for alarms and most importantly for me, day and date. I find the double tang strap more comfortable than that on my DW-6600. The plastic/rubber seems more pliable. It is also good looking with its double column of holes and a black plated buckle. The black military style stenciled number on the strap near the case is a bit of an overreach but not that noticeable. Finally with respect to size, I have a 7.25" wrist and the GD100's dimensions are just right, not SuperFly large but commanding nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
This is my third G-Shock watch, and they have all been great watches. I am very hard on them, and the last one I had I broke the band somewhere while on convoy and it was lost to me. I ordered this one because of the great reviews, and it had a very tactical look to it. When I finally received the watch (took about 2 weeks for it to be delivered to Afghanistan), I was extremely happy with the look. I really liked the red illumination (very cool) this watch has, much more tactical than the bright green/blue light they normally have. It has every feature I wanted, and the olive drab green looks great. A lot of my buddies out here want to one too cause it looks so good. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a tactical good looking watch, great for military / police.

Semper Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
Just received this watch by delivery today and I love it, I had researched a lot of watches on the market prior to purchase and went for this one.

-Watches wrist band is suited for many different types of wrists; from very very thin ones to very large ones; some watches don't cater to this.
-Its a G-Shock so comes with the type of quality you expect from a maker like Casio.
-Watch has an electronic lighting display to help read the watch in darker conditions.
-The watch is a slightly more 'Dark Green' then the black you see in the picture on Amazon.
-I'm very happy with the price I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, August 21, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
The G-shock is an awesome watch. This is my first g-shock.

Pros:
- super light
- glows red
- tons of features
- Looks big on the wrist
- Big buttons for easy operation

Cons:
- I wish there were more holes in the band for perfect adjustments.

In the end this is the best watch I have ever owned. I almost forget its on my wrist. The red glow is really awesome. Get this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Watch, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
Superb quality as expected from Casio's G-Shock series. This MIL model is dark green and has a black face with red illumination. The only downside I found on this watch is the very glossy glass, it will cast a reflection even in low light.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, May 1, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
This watch is big and rugged. When you press the light button it lights up red instead of the usual colors you see on a watch. You can mute the buttons which I really like so that when I am setting my alarm its not beeping a dozen times as I go through the different modes. The screen is blacked out which just looks a lot cooler than your typical watch too. All in all I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, great design/style very durable!, March 28, 2012
Fidels Eyeglasses (new york city, new york United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
This is a superb G-Shock, the styling is not for everyone as it's made to be a low profile and not an "in your face" show off design.
The watch face is 'negative', meaning black background and light colored numerals and letters.
The back light is great eye-catching red/orange-ish color that really stands out in the dark.
There is a setting that when turned on allows the light to come on automatically only when you turn the watch towards your face to read it, if you do not keep that auto feature on, you must depress a button to engage the light.
(the auto lighting feature turns itself off after 60 min. to conserve battery power)
Waterproof and literally shockproof with a thick glass crystal.
Band is a great looking VERY dark O.D. Green which I like as it's very different looking, with two rows of holes that accepts the two pronged metal black buckle.
Day, month and date at top.
Only thing they should improve on... make thick glass crystal "non-reflective".
$82.00 bought new on E-Bay.

I keep the Casio GD100MS watch attached to my backpack strap.
The watch on my wrist is a Bertucci A-2 Combo analog/digital Titanium field watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
After reading a good amount of reviews on this watch I ordered it and am happy to report that it is perfect (for me).

The watch does everything I need it to do an I was able to learn all the controls/ settings without the Manuel in about 15 min.

Backlight is great
Watch is light/comfortable
Looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIg, rugged watch, November 17, 2011
tom (SEATTLE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
This watch is very good. Rugged and tough, and a very good price. But my only problem was that after a while when I got over how cool it was, I realized you can get some thing that does almost the same things, for a lot less. But they probably won't be as durable, cool, perform quite as good. Overall I would say if you don't really care what it looks like, won't give it a beating that only a g-shock can take, and don't need all the functions, you might want to look at something else. But if you can, get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super great watch!, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's G-Shock Watch GD100MS-3 (Watch)
I've had this watch for over a year now and have put it through some heavy abuse. The craftsmanship that G-Shock puts into their watches is the best that I've ever come across, and highly recommend it to all of you looking for a watch. I would recommend this watch toward anyone looking for a reliable watch, to the super hard working who need a watch to hold up through an enormous amount of abuse.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›