4.0 out of 5 stars If it will only work?
Published on September 24, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Prefer other models--this one is hard to read
I have several versions of this watch. The others are easy to read: black hands on white background (with numerals or just tick marks) and gold hands on black background (elegant look). They get 5 stars. This one--gold hands on a gold background--is very hard to read. The contrast between hands and face is not as good as shown.

By the way, it's easy to...
Published on December 27, 2011 by N Gogol

4.0 out of 5 stars If it will only work?, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
I just received my package in the mail today. I also ordered the MQ24-7B which really an outstanding product.I had hope that this model MQ24-9B3 would be the same. Fit and finish is almost identical with the exception that it arrived DOA. I am going to try to replace the battery and if it works that will be the end of this story. If it doesn't, guess I will have to RMA back to Amazon for a replacement. I guess I really have had some bad luck this year. Also sent back a Lepai TA2020 amplifier where the left speaker output did not work. Also sent back a Pyle stereo 75w amplifier which worked for approximately one minute and then died. It is real pain to repackage everything and pursue either a replacement or refund. But with Amazon's amazing return policy or total satisfaction, it gives me hope and peace of mind. Really, nobody does it better.

9/24/11: Just installed a new battery ($1.39) and it now works. Otherwise, great looking timepiece. However, not truly as good as the MQ24-7B since you need to angle your watch in order to see the correct time since the minute, hour & second hand are gold colored and almost blend in with the goldtone background. Quite nice but not perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best lil' watch, August 5, 2008
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
This is the third time I purchase this comfortable to wear watch and I love it. As a Veterinary Nurse I like to wear a watch that looks stylish when dealing with my clients, but that can take a light beating when dealing with my patients. I expose the watch to frequent hand to elbow washings daily, and the wrist band never looses its shine. However the clear plastic cover will get a bit dull after a few months, and unlike with glass covers, deeper scratches are noticeable. But at this terrific price I don't mind replacing it every 8 to 10 months as I have in the past couple of years. Truth is at times I favor wearing it over my other expensive watches when I go out, and often get compliments for its sleek appearance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for little money!, April 23, 2008
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
I bought one of these at small stall run by immigrants in L.A. and paid $10. I've had it for nearly a year but the bezel recently got scratched so I am picking up three more through Amazon for even less. I have other, more expensive watches but this is the one I wear 95% of the time. I like lightweight, simple, easy to read watches (such as Skagen) and this fills the bill. It is on the small side but definitely not a woman's watch. For the price you just can't rate it anything but 5 stars. I'm delighted to find this watch here.

4.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE IS NICE, December 28, 2012
I loved this watch.
it's simple lightweight and basic but it's cool too
I felt at first it's very small and it's like the kids watches but after wearing it for a bit I liked it so much

3.0 out of 5 stars Prefer other models--this one is hard to read, December 27, 2011
N Gogol "Mark" (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)

By the way, it's easy to replace the battery on these watches. The batteries can be had for $1 apiece if you look online.

1.0 out of 5 stars difficult to see hands, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
Watch appeared easy to read face when looking at it on line. In person, gold on gold very difficult to see hands

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
you out did your selfs very nice and conftrobole watch tans for the nice watch i would recomend you familt and freinds
geat jewlery

1.0 out of 5 stars Who would have thought...., January 14, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
Who would have thought Casio would put gold hands on a gold faced dial. It makes telling time, even in daylight, nearly impossible. I put the watch in the Goodwill donation bag and chalked it up to a bad choice at the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for usage employed, June 1, 2014
JAFSr (Cambria Heights, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
Smaller instrument than what I expected but it is fine for a leisure instrument. Good time piece but a little small for my taste

3.0 out of 5 stars small watch, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch (Watch)
The watch looks so big on the website but is really small fit for kids or ladies. Hope it works as all Casios I have bought in the past do!

Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch