Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's MQ24-9B3 Analog Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 24, 2011
I just received my package in the mail today. I also ordered the MQ24-7B which really an outstanding product.I had hope that this model MQ24-9B3 would be the same. Fit and finish is almost identical with the exception that it arrived DOA. I am going to try to replace the battery and if it works that will be the end of this story. If it doesn't, guess I will have to RMA back to Amazon for a replacement. I guess I really have had some bad luck this year. Also sent back a Lepai TA2020 amplifier where the left speaker output did not work. Also sent back a Pyle stereo 75w amplifier which worked for approximately one minute and then died. It is real pain to repackage everything and pursue either a replacement or refund. But with Amazon's amazing return policy or total satisfaction, it gives me hope and peace of mind. Really, nobody does it better.

9/24/11: Just installed a new battery ($1.39) and it now works. Otherwise, great looking timepiece. However, not truly as good as the MQ24-7B since you need to angle your watch in order to see the correct time since the minute, hour & second hand are gold colored and almost blend in with the goldtone background. Quite nice but not perfect.
on January 12, 2015
Nice little watch. Love the reflective gold in the middle of the face. Was smaller than I anticipated, and bracelet doesn't have much length for me to play with. Still a great value for its price imo. Subtle yet almost executive looking for a watch of this type. Easy to read.
review image
on November 6, 2015
I was looking for a new watch that would look nice for when I would go out with friends. A watch says a lot about you so therefore I decided to get a nice looking watch without breaking the bank. Keep in mind, I am a college student so I do not really have the kind of money to spend on expensive watches. This watch is nice and simple, elegant, and a nice touch to any outfit. I will add however that it is a relatively small watch so if you are a grown man with big hands or big wrist, this watch is not for you; sorry. Overall, I love it. To the person that said gold on gold would suck to be able to read the dials, well I can assure you that it is readable.
review image review image review image
on August 5, 2008
This is the third time I purchase this comfortable to wear watch and I love it. As a Veterinary Nurse I like to wear a watch that looks stylish when dealing with my clients, but that can take a light beating when dealing with my patients. I expose the watch to frequent hand to elbow washings daily, and the wrist band never looses its shine. However the clear plastic cover will get a bit dull after a few months, and unlike with glass covers, deeper scratches are noticeable. But at this terrific price I don't mind replacing it every 8 to 10 months as I have in the past couple of years. Truth is at times I favor wearing it over my other expensive watches when I go out, and often get compliments for its sleek appearance!
on December 27, 2011
I have several versions of this watch. The others are easy to read: black hands on white background (with numerals or just tick marks) and gold hands on black background (elegant look). They get 5 stars. This one--gold hands on a gold background--is very hard to read. The contrast between hands and face is not as good as shown.

By the way, it's easy to replace the battery on these watches. The batteries can be had for $1 apiece if you look online.
on November 29, 2014
It's a prefect product. The watch is so light weight and comfortable. The band is easy to keep clean which is very important as I am a nurse and come in contact with many patients. The look is simple but stylish and easy to read. What I like most is the cost. I have broken so many more expensive watches that it won't bother me at all if I break this one. For less than $9.00 I will simply get another.
on January 21, 2015
Well it does not look expensive and it is not . It is a very inexpensive watch that is more accurate than a very expensive one. I guess it is a good buy . It looks like you are a cheapskate but you will always have the exact time while the guys with the high dollar mechanical watches will be minutes off the correct time.
on May 23, 2015
The photograph is deceptive. It makes it seem that the hands contrast well with the background. In reality even in a well lit location the golden colored hands fade into the background making this watch hard to read, as others have noted. The watch does tell time; it's just hard to figure out what it is. In addition the strap is a little bit short if you're a large man. Casios are good watches. I'd suggest one with e standard black and white faces like the MQ24-1B or the MQ24-7B
on February 20, 2014
Half an hour after I got it, into the trash it went. Men's watch? Yeah, right. The band is WAY to small. It also arrived DOA. For the $$$ it's not even worth returning. Back to Wal-mart I'll go. The watch I bought there was a $5 wonder. Reliable for 2 years. You can't complain about that.
on May 19, 2014
Nice watch for the money. However its small, probably a womens watch. However advertised as a mens watch. I purchased it to wear around the house doing odd jobs. Good enough for that. . Its actually a good looking watch. All vinyl will be durable