5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, great value
Published on February 14, 2012 by Lee Zeltzer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool little watch.
Got watch today and it was delivered by the Post Office before schedule. It is a light watch and the band is not as hefty as it appears in the picture. So far keeps good time and looks like it costs way more than the $20 plus I paid for it. I intend to wear it as a beater to save some wear and tear on some more expensive watches I own.

For the money looks like...
Published on April 13, 2012 by Aaron L. Lewis Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, great value, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
I bought this watch so that I could see the hands. I known that sounds ridiculous but older eyes get worse with time and the high contrast dial works. It does not have any magic or backlighting but with a little light I can even see the hands a night. No complaints here, for under $20 it is an excellent watch for daily use in a casual environment. Great in the rain, great on the beach, works in a swimming pool too. You can certainly do better for a couple of hundred dollars but for $20, great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch for the money, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
I wanted an inexpensive dive watch that was comfortable to wear, and this little watch fit the bill perfectly. My Citizen dive watch is nice but it's so heavy it ends up rubbing a blister on my arm after a couple days of wear. I have not taken this watch diving yet, but it's light and very comfortable to wear, and it's rated for 100 meters or 330 feet. It has a bezel that's you can set for timing, but the bezel turns a little too freely to depend on for bottom timing as it can easily be bumped off the setting. This feature even on expensive dive watches is fairly obsolete as dive computers have taken the place of watches for bottom timing, but it is useful for things like timing excercise. The watch is nice looking and I've gotten some complements on it, and it's inexpensive enough that you can wear it every day and not worry about messing it up. I love it and probably won't be wearing my expensive Citizen any more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool little watch., April 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)

For the money looks like a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wristwatch value., July 25, 2012
Amazon Customer (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
I needed another watch like I needed another hole in my head, but that hasn't stopped me from buying several watches in the recent past, and this wristwatch is no exception.

I saw a photo of this watch in the rogue's gallery line-up of items you may be interested in (might buy) Amazon.com puts in your face when you first come to their website. As the marketing geniuses at Amazon figured, it caught my fancy and I clicked for details. I couldn't believe it was being sold for under $18. A Casio with day (Spanish and English) and date at three o'clock, luminous hands and hour markers, and all in a light resin package that wears so comfortably I often forget I'm wearing it.

The engine beneath the attractive exterior is a reliable and accurate (enough) Japanese quartz. The watch is water resistant to 300 feet where - a football field below the surface of the water - I won't be concerned about leaks because I don't dive.

I have several watches, not a lot, but several, yet I find myself wearing this one around the house and on short errand runs, more than any of the other pricier timepieces. It's comfortable, the band is long enough to fit my nearly 8" wrist with plenty of strap left over and it's flexibility (not stiff like some others) facilitates putting it on and removing it.

In short, this is one of the best bangs for my wristwatch bucks I've enjoyed in a long time, if ever. I see the price has gone up about a dollar, but it's still a great value at the new price. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone as a daily wear that will serve its purpose without demanding attention while doing it.

Side note: My wife laughs when she sees me wearing this watch nearly all the time when I have high-end watches in my watch box for which I spent a lot more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Price, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
My wife bought me this for my birthday, as she saw it on my wish list. It is perfect for what I wanted. I have not had a watch in 15 years with a strap. The watch is so light that I hardly know that I am wearing it. I had a little problem setting the day/date. Other than that it is a beautiful watch for daily wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok watch, not for night time use, January 22, 2012
Rick "Zoo guy" (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
From the looks and description of this watch I thought it looked pretty cool and was the right price. I have a number of watches, cheaper ones like this one but they are digital and have a button to illuminate the face. Well don't be fooled by the apppearance of this watch in the photo. The illuminated hours and hands cannot be really seen in darkness unless you hold the watch right up to your face. Otherwise the watch seems to be accurate and is nice looking. Don't know how reliable over time it will be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice affordable Day-Date watch, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
During the Christmas holidays I was looking for a more traditional type watch. I have a few digital watches but I figured I would like to be able to see hands, hour, minute, and second hands. This Casio has a clear easy to read face, even in the dark the dots and hands can be read. The strap is very comfortable not heavy or stiff. The day and date were not difficult to set and has been precise since being set. This watch was a great selection and the price amazon set was truely a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this inexpensive Casio....., May 10, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
I have several watches. TagHeur, Cartier, Hamilton, Military etc.
I've been wearing this watch every day since the day it arrived.
Very light weight, easy to read, love the 'day' post next to the 'date',
and I plan on giving this watch as a gift to those 'special people' in my world.
Because it is not designed to 'impress', it's inexpensive, (easily replaceable) it
frees up your brain from the nonsense that is usually associated with watches & jewelry items.
Go for it !!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a $19.95 Watch, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
It's a $19.95 Watch so don't expect it to look or feel like a $100.00 Watch, that being said, it's a pretty nice watch. Light weight, good looking, water resistance to 100m and with a day date. All plastic body and band with easy to read face....good size too. For the money and what I use it for (everyday use and playing golf) it's a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band (Watch)
NO this not a Rolex. No it's not a Tag. Its a Casio. It's cheap. The band is soft plastic with no pressure points and fits my 7.25 inch wrist well. Lume is not great just OK but Im not going to be too overly critical of a $16 watch. I love the reviews that compare this to expensive watches and rag on it for not having a saphire crystal or more "heft" or better lume. Take your cheap a@# and buy a SEIKO if you care so much!! For those who can't set the date right its YOU not the watch most likely. You can't set the day/date between 10pm and 2am. But doing that on a TAG can mess up that movement as well.
Here's the bottom line. Its cheap, light, pretty durable and IMHO looks very good FOR THE MONEY think Traser or Marathon watches. And if it breaks or the battery dies after a while I won't cry and ask my mommy for a sippie cup, I will go buy a new watch!

Casio Men's MRW200H-1EV Dive Watch with Black Band