Casio Men's PRG-270-4ACR Pro Trek Red Resin Watch with Red Band
|Price:||$115.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$65.00 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tough Solar Power, 100M Water Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F), Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Digital Compass, Barometer, Thermometer, Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off, Sunrise/Sunset Data, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal, 1/10 Second Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Level Indicator, Power Saving Function, Approx. Battery Life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Module 3415
Orange resin case with a orange resin strap. Fixed orange resin bezel. Digital dial displaying: hours, minutes, seconds. date and day of the week hour markers. Dial Type: digital. Luminescent full auto LED (super illuminator) backlight with afterglow. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 54 mm. Case thickness: 14.4 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 28 mm. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: world time, solar powered, thermometer, barometer, coundown timer, date, hour, minute, second. Additional Info: altimeter, digital compass, barometer, thermometer, world time, sunrise/sunset data, 5 dai. Sport watch style. Casio Pro Trek Digital Dial Red Resin Mens Watch PRG270-4ACR.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Canada
- ASIN: B00MTHO1FC
- Item model number: PRG-270-4ACR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.2 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.4 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This is not a RED watch. Item is actually Orange.
Title needs to be fixed
I was able to test out the Compass & barometer before returning it.
Require some reading of the manual and setting up before actually using.
The accuracy of the compass is pretty accurate it might be off by little but it did not require any setting up out of the box.
I would like to see a brighter light on the watch.
Overall if you are a sports/outdoor person this is a the watch to go, I have place another order for the 270b which is the cloth band ver
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Whats the difference between PRG270-4JF and the PRG270-CR?Published 8 months ago by Paulo Sanchez V
Nice watch but LCD hard to read in low light but Casio watches are tough and last forever.Published 10 months ago by Michael J. Krueger
I love it so much, So many function for adventure also good quality materials with great price!!!Published 11 months ago by Jirayu Suwanmalee