5.0 out of 5 stars Small and attractive Casio watch
This is a small watch (case diameter 40mm) - about the size of a Casio Baby-G Shock Watch.

Although it's certainly not G Shock tough, this watch is well built and makes a great utilitarian work watch.

The blue on black bezel is actually quite fashionable ... it complements my blue jeans :))

BASIC FEATURES: Stopwatch, count-down timer, 5...
Published on December 19, 2011 by Jeffrey A

3.0 out of 5 stars It all works
But the face is more cluttered and not as readable as my previous Casio.
That circle in the upper left shows which of the 5 alarms is enabled, but
it's hard to read because it's recessed. And the bar across the top has
segments with change with each second, but why, if it also shows the
seconds in numbers? The alarm chirp could be louder. The...
Published 20 months ago by Paul Seliga

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and attractive Casio watch, December 19, 2011

BASIC FEATURES: Stopwatch, count-down timer, 5 alarms, dual time-zone

CONS: The ILLUMINATOR lettering on the watch case and the 'Product Description' - "EL backlight with Afterglow" is misleading. The backlight is in fact, a small LED in the corner of the screen - bright enough to light up the screen. However, typical of LED light sources, it brightens the part of the screen near the LED more than the rest of the screen. The LED backlight is certainly no even glow like electro-luminescent / EL / Indiglo illuminator, but it works ... I can see the time in the dark.

If you like the feel of a lightweight watch on your hands, with the basic features, and best of all - simple to use ... then this Casio Men's Basic Blue and Black Digital Watch is the one!

UPDATE: I bought another Casio Men's Basic Blue and Black Digital Watch for a young family member instead of a Baby-G.
He loves it! And, of course, I saved myself $$ :))

Hope this review was helpul ...

Jeffrey A. (Jeff)

5.0 out of 5 stars Duarble easy to read watch, looks great too., August 14, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
Ok, so I've had this watch for about a 2 years already and I must say I'm very happy with it. It doesn't exactly seem to be built to the G-Shock quality, but the durability is surprisingly adequate. I'm not very easy on it, nor extremely careless either, but I've worn it plenty of time's while doing work on my truck, turning wrenches and busting my knuckles all the while having it get all banged up and apart from the obvious scratches it still works and looks great.

Now about the construction of the watch: the overall weight is fairly light and it's not very bulky like some Casio's G-shock watches. The illumination is provided by an orange LED bulb tucked behind the bezel so don't expect a fancy indiglo light. The housing has a semi-metallic blue coating with a similar blue plastic under; I like this because if it gets all scratched up (like mine) it wouldn't be so obvious and it'll never fade.
The strap isn't the softest rubber type I've felt (it's of a plasticky-hard rubber type) which I don't think is a con much because seems to make it more motor oil resistant. I've had other cheap watches in which the rubber strap over time swelled, became brittle, and broke because of motor oil and other chemicals like brake fluid. The case buttons provide good tactile feed back and stick out a bit for easy configuration, but on occasion because of this the time modes change when I'm moving around bumping into things; fortunately it's just the mode display and not the time settings that cycle (In order to adjust the time/alarm settings one of the buttons must be depressed and held for a few seconds).

For me the best part of the watch is the price. Sure, it'll probably break sooner or later, but at least I won't be breaking the bank just to pick other one up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price., December 1, 2011
Jeremy D Patrick (Cottage grove, OR. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
I've been wearing the watch everyday for 2 1/2 years and never have had a problem.
The white letters are worn off but the watch works great still.

3.0 out of 5 stars It all works, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
But the face is more cluttered and not as readable as my previous Casio.
That circle in the upper left shows which of the 5 alarms is enabled, but
it's hard to read because it's recessed. And the bar across the top has
segments with change with each second, but why, if it also shows the
seconds in numbers? The alarm chirp could be louder. The countdown
timer and dual time screens have blank space that could display useful
information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio men's W213-2AVCF Basic blue and Black Digital Watch, July 8, 2010
Teresa (Briarwood, ny) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
My husband purchased this watch about
a month ago it has 5 alarms on it and
a timer that he loves to use when he
is working out. This is a very beautiful
watch and can also be worn with dressier
outfits and looks very nice.

My husband loves it and I would definitely
recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
It is a real. I love it, It is useful and cheap. I will give my friend as a good gift. So I think it is value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
I have allways used casios watches, they are very resistent and stilish too, but sice celulars i had abandon all watches, recently I buy 2 casio watches because I don't want to take outside my poket the mobile, and this is just perfect, not too big not too expensive, and has several alarms, also the color is very special like metalic blue, the beasel is very resistent, and the cristal don't easy get scrached

5.0 out of 5 stars my boy love it, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
the watch it's the gift for my boy,he love it very much! very good product and good price, thanks a lots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Kid, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
Got this for my 8 year old. It fits him great, and he loves it. He is fascinated by the different time zone feature, stopwatch, and light. I thought the light was strange. It only lights from one corner, and it is very yellow. It is fine for a kid, but I don't think this would be a good watch for an adult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent BASIC watch, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch (Watch)
I have been using this watch for a few months now. A good balance of features. It would be nice to be able to see the time and stopwatch at the same time, but thats rare at this pricepoint and size. I am a guy with small wrists. This watch does NOT look dainty, but its lightweight and doesn't look like a hockey puck either. The blue finish makes it look a bit more stylish than the price would warrant, which is a good thing, especially for the office, and the finish is holding up well even for an outdoorsy watchbeater like me. Countdown timer, stopwatch and multiple alarms, is about all I need. MY only real complaint is the buttons are too easily activated and too often I stop the stopwatch with just an accidental nudge from the edge of a glove or sleeve. I would buy it again though.

Casio Men's W213-2AVCF Sport Watch