Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on November 23, 2012
I got this for a camera that I thought had broken but I decided to try a new/used battery before trashing the camera. Luckily it was the battery. This new battery works perfectly and at an incredibly low price. I am very pleased.
on July 5, 2013
I purchased this item in March 2013 (date of shipment) and by May/June it would not stay charged. The only time I used it was on a 7 day cruise in April and a week's vacation in May. Now it will not charge.
on July 26, 2012
I was amazed when I discovered how short-lived this battery is. And plus, battery charging gets a loooot of hours.. Bad boy Casio, bad boy.
on March 14, 2010
Very short battery life, too small for the camera, camera seems fine, needs MORE power....
on October 4, 2011
These little NP-80's don't seem to hold a charge as long as the NP-40's, that's why I had to buy a second one for my camera.
on May 15, 2014
This battery is an exact "drop in" replacement for the original battery, and works just as well. Nice to have a spare fully charged battery available!
on February 8, 2013
This battery holds a charge pretty well. I have used it out in the cold and the battery held its charge. A little pricey but a good battery none the less.
on June 10, 2011
I recently got a new Casio camera. To provide extra time for shooting those precious photos, I got this battery from Amazon. The battery arrived in a reasonable time and in excellent condition. The battery charges as expected and has meet all my expectations. Please be careful that although other vendors may be cheaper they may not use actual Casio products but "compatible" products. I prefer the branded Casio products. Caveat emptor.
on March 27, 2013
JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR . PERFECT PRPLACEMENT BATTERY. COULDN'T BE MORE SATISFIED. TRY IT IF IT IS WHAT YOU NEED.
on March 22, 2016
I needed this extra battery really badly before vacation. Now I'm ready for the outback and the Great Barrier Reef.