4.0 out of 5 stars Good Time
The learning curve on this watch if you use it for fishing may take some time. The moon phase is nice to know about and the sunrise and sunset is pretty cool too, but I didn't give this watch 5 stars because for the money it didn't give me the one option I used more than any other on previous cheaper watches, a timer. This one has the stopwatch but there is no timer you...
Published on July 10, 2005 by Chuck

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, band won't work for small wrists and can't be replaced
I liked this watch and all it does. I'm a guy with a small wrist, so the size of the face is perfect. However, the band, does not adjust down to my wrist size( 7 1/4). Also, Casio doesn't make a different replacement band, and the face is so unique you can't buy an after-market band because it won't fit. Sadly, I had to return the watch because I can't use it.
Published on March 21, 2010 by Jake T.

‹ Previous | 120 21 2271 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars fishing watch, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PAS400B-5V "Pathfinder" Forester, Fishing, Moon Phase Watch (Watch)
due to days and year not matching up, this watch is of little use when it comes to fishing information, other than that its ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Vibrates, what more do you want?!, May 19, 2014
The watch is made by Casio, which means it defintely is good quality. I haven't had a single issue with it over the last year that I've owned it. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was for fishing enthusiasts. I bought it because it thought it looked good. I really don't like the additional features it has like "calculating best time for fishing/sunrise/sunset times". Other than that distracting mode, great watch, good light and I love the vibrate feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, May 17, 2014
Took a little bit to set up, but totally worth it! Works great and just what we wanted! Got here very fast too!

5.0 out of 5 stars repeat customer, May 16, 2014
Amazonoholic (Columbia, SC USA) - See all my reviews
Tried to find a replacement band for my old watch, and determined that I would have rather paid $30.00 for a new watch instead of $20.00 for a new band. I am an avid fisherman, and use this watch frequently. I can't say for certain if the moon cycles actually effect the feeding cycles of wildlife, but it has proven to be true on more than one occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Setup Seems to be in line with the web data., May 15, 2014
This watch was much more simple to set up than others I have had. The read out it is giving me for best fishing times for my area seems to line up with the times I see on the web. So we will see this weekend if it is as accurate as the one I had when I was a teen (also a Casio).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive knock around watch., May 11, 2014
Typically good, inexpensive Casio watch for around the water. It's functionally rich. However, it's not the easiest thing to initially set up and not very intuitive as far as its many functions. You need to have the little user manual handy if you haven't changed settings in a while. Other than that, it works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch but packaging needs work, May 6, 2014
Lisa (Brecksville, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pro Trek Men's PAS400B-5V (Watch)
I purchased this for my husband. This will be is second Casio Pro Trek. The reason being is that the dial part on the face broke off on his first one. It is most likely because he was hard on it. My complaint is not about the watch but how it was sent in a damaged ripped up Casio box, like I received the last one in the bottom of a clearance bin. Thank goodness it works, but this is a gift, it looks like I didn't give it much thought, just like the person that sent it in the first place...

4.0 out of 5 stars FINE, April 29, 2014
I agree with the quality of the product received.
The quality standard fulfilled my expectations. I will be shopping this same supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, April 25, 2014
Arrow Flight (Grain Valley, Missouri, US) - See all my reviews
This is my go to watch for all my outdoor activities. Not too expensive , so if you did break it, you wouldnt be out several hundred dollars. Has push button backlight, that I find very usefull when I go hunting and checking time before the sun comes up, or after sunset. Has an alarm that I have used for an early morning wake up. Has hunt and fish times, that I have enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good option for everyday use., April 25, 2014
It has everything you need for daily use. looks decent and is not complicated to adjust, quite straight forward. Happy!

‹ Previous | 120 21 2271 | Next ›