4.0 out of 5 stars No regrets
This is my first Pathfinder and I am really impressed. I am putting it through its paces right now in Afghanistan and it is doing very well. I bought it to replace a 4 yr old G-Shock (tough solar) that would not recharge anymore. The functions are great. The compass is accurate for general direction and navigating. The barometer has been on par with several other...
Published on January 16, 2010 by Glenn A. Cruz Cancel

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Watch But....
This is my first Pathfinder it looks great and most of the the functions work properly. I gave it three stars for the following reasons:

The band is not very comfortable, for a thin plastic watch I can definitely feel it on. I bought this watch mainly because of the atomic feature. I travel and I wanted a watch that will automatically adjust the time for me...
Published on October 23, 2010 by The Cow Devil

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expect it to be and more, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR "Pathfinder" Digital Watch with Black Band (Watch)
I just got this watch yesterday, and I was very excited about it. It's the best Casio watch I have with all the cool functions. Everything was easy to set but you do need to read the manual though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch with minimal bulk!, June 6, 2013
This watch is exactly what I have been looking for. It is a larger type watch, but offers easy to read face and functions. Those with small wrists may want to look for something else, unless you are looking for a large watch. The thickness of the watch is minimal and not as obtrusive as some of the other Pathfinders. As others have stated on the Pathfinder series the barometer and temperature are affected by your body heat and it is suggested you take the watch off for 20-30 minutes to get an accurate reading (oh yeah, sure will!). Compass function works very well.

I find this watch very comfortable, light weight, and very easy to read (good for those of us with other than ideal eyesight). All regular watch functions, time, alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, work very well. Alarm is a little on the quiet side but audible.

If you are looking for a good general purpose watch that has solar charging, automatic time keeping and normal gamut of time keeping modes, try this out, I doubt you will be unhappy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 23, 2013
looks much better than the picture, light, functions work well. wearing it everyday.
manual book thick but easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Watch, March 21, 2013
This is a great watch. I purchased this back in 2011 and it is my go to watch. I just love all the functions it has. I mainly use the sunrise/sunset function so i know when it will be getting dark. The compass is very good I always know where i'm going now ;). The barometer is good but you have to remember to take the watch off your wrist to get an accurate reading for the temperature. One great thing is that this watch is not ultra big, it is very thin for all the bells & whistles it has. It also being Solar powered which i was looking for i don't have to worry about it running out of battery power in a few years. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants a great multi-function watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars paw-2000 multi featured watch, March 17, 2013
i am a current owner of the paw-2000,paw-1100 and pag-40. first of all the pag-40 has the brightest display. the paw-1100 has the largest digits so it's easier to read than the other two even though it's the secondest brightest. the paw-2000, even though it's the latest model, has the least brightest display. the paw-2000 is thinner and lighter,which makes it easier to fit under sleeves and i also don't bang into things like the other two watches.
the sunrise/sunset data is nice to have as is the atomic and solar feature, which the pag-40 doesn't have. i would say however that the paw-1100 is my favorite because of the bright display and more ergonomic buttons. the paw-2000 buttons are somewhat recessed and hard for me to push in. the paw-1100 is built like a tank and the paw-2000, while solid doesn't feel as well built like the paw-1100. so i like the watch but i don't love it like the paw-1100.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, March 12, 2013
Like the thin design, Nice looking watch. If it lasts as long as the last Pathfinder I will be very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper Watch, February 22, 2013
I had owned Casio watches now for more than 10 years and by far this model PAW2000-1CR pathfinder has all the best tricks known and some cool new upgrades. I value the slim design and the design upgrades to the resin band pin connections to the watch. Previous model designs of that connection have failed and now the new improved designs have eliminated the conditions to fail. Supper light only 11 ounces and packed with features that you could actually use all the time. My favorite one is the Barometer that graphically displays 24 h of pressure fluctuations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch with lots of features. Solar recharge battery is the only minus., February 14, 2013
Great watch for outdoors or as a dress watch with the silver metal bezel. Just make sure it gets enough light to charge the battery every few days or so. It will not last "5 months with a full charge" to start with, or at least this watch does not, which is not good since I wear long sleeved shirts/coats when its cold. Cannot hit the full charge indicator even when its been out in the sun charging for days. Having said that its still a great watch to own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thiner sport watch., February 10, 2013
Bought this model as it was thinner than the older G-shock watches and wanted more functions. Temperature is what I wanted but it is deceived if measured while wearing. You need to take it off and allow it to stabilize a bit to get the ambient room temperature. Altitude also needs calibrating frequently. I find myself at sea level (at the beach for instance) and it would give me a wrong altitude. Neat though with the graphing function if you are going hiking to show your altitude changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most good, January 23, 2013
Great watch so far, user guide is easy enough to navigate, and most else is pretty self explanatory.

Altimeter jumps around a little, but accurate when allowed to adjust.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›