5.0 out of 5 stars Casio PathFinder PAW2000T
I've had it about a month and I'm very happy with it. The altitude/barometer sensor is accurate provided you give it a good initial reference, which I always do when climbing/hiking. I've read some complaints that the altitude is not accurate. But one should try to understand that outside air pressure can change with altitude and/or temperature. Cold air is more dense...
Published on January 5, 2010 by B. Gonsoulin

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect EXCEPT....
I have the previous generation Casio PAW1300T Pathfinder watch as well as this PAW2000T watch. I thought this watch would be an improvement and so far it has been. The PAW2000 adds sunrise/sunset data to the menu as well as a couple of other fixes such as allowing you to deselect beeps when you press the buttons. Otherwise, it is nearly identical to the PAW1300. The...
Published on June 26, 2010 by AK

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PAW2000T-7CR "Pathfinder" Digital Multi-Function Titanium Watch with Link Bracelet (Watch)
Had this watch for years. I'm a civil engineer and being able to walk through the woods with a set of plans and approximately find the layout of the proposed site is a must. It's durable and I never have to worry about the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY NICE., November 14, 2013
Robert K. Buse (Phoenix, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
Not cheap, but a great watch. The count down feature is new to me and a real improvement. Not my first Pathfinder, but so far the best of the lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars New and improved, November 4, 2013
Fort Worth Bob (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I have owned a resin version of the Pathfinder and have found it to be having the features that I most depend upon. This is a much finer piece. The titanium is exceptional and the styling is exceptional !

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Pathfinder, October 29, 2013
Frankie A. (San Diego, USA) - See all my reviews
Love this watch! Very light with the titanium band. Bummer that the watch body is not titanium also, but still very durable. The dual time setting are great for when I'm overseas for work. Still learning all the features of the watch. Have not had a chance to try the barometer or altimeter yet, so I can't speak for the accuracy of those features. The alarm is on the low side volume wise, but rarely use it. The solar is great too. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Easy to see., August 18, 2013
I love this watch. However, it does have one annoying feature: The auto backlight works EXACTLY as stated: It requires that the watch be rotated from horizontal to +40 degrees of angulation towards your face. But my "neutral" body position positions the watch at -40 degrees and I fall JUST short of achieving the +40 degrees of tilt towards me when I rotate my wrist about as far as it will go. To achieve that last few degrees that activate the EL feature, I must also rotate my shoulder (lift the arm). This means I cannot activate the EL feature with the watch held low--I must bring it up to chin level to activate the EL feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nerd watch, August 4, 2013
If you want this watch you are probably a nerd like me. This watch delivers in droves- 3 sensors, satellite time sync, solar charging...the only thing I'm experiencing is difficulty getting the thermometer to calibrate with the accuracy one would expect. This is a good time piece or gift for a guy who is either an engineer or tech type. Or even the sportsman. The compass is very handy. Not so expensive you wouldn't want to wear it while traveling to out of the way places, and not to gaudy for mature business types.

5.0 out of 5 stars great tool watch, July 30, 2013
Have not had this long or subjected it to anything harsh, but initially at least it's a great watch. All the functions seem fairly accurate whenever I'm able to compare them to known fact, except the temp reading is affected by wearing it. Great bracelet on the titanium model and, while no one will think you're wearing a Rolex, it does not look cheap. It even syncs up every night with the atomic clock broadcast signal 1000 miles away. Feed it ample light and it's good to go. You can run it down if you play with it in the dark for awhile, but it won't let you kill it. (Update: after four months, it still works perfectly)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, July 29, 2013
I bought it in 2010 and I'm very glad that I did it. Right now I've purchased same watch as a gift for my father and I think hi will be also glad as I'm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titanium Pathfinder, April 18, 2013
Nelson Ventura (PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I chose this rating because I like the Pathfinder line of watches by Casio. My last one took a beating and it is still going. I like the fact that it is not as bulky as my first one and capable of doing the same thing + few more like sunset/sunrise. If anyone who does a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, biking and swimming then this is the watch for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch, April 13, 2013
Watch has functioned perfectly, alarm has been loud enough to wake me up, band is very comfortable (I took it to a jeweler and paid $7 to have it adjusted v. trying myself) and watch suprisingly comfortable and lightweight. Agree with the comments on owners manual - needed to download the on-line .pdf to read. Also agree with observations on the band being easy to scuff or scratch - which doesn't stress me out but realize it will get scratched fairly easily. Dual lcd screen is a nice feature and helpful in several of the modes.

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›