5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for me
Published 12 months ago by JC Rankin

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse ever Casio watch that I own
I purchased 5 Casio watches and 3 of them are still working. I have great experience with Casio but this is by far the worst. Compared with my 7-year old PRG-110T (also ProTrek series):

1. The countdown timer has max. time of only 1 hour (It is 24 hours for PRG-110). I used to use my PRG-110 for alarm. I don't have a regular sleeping time but I care about the...
Published 8 months ago by Zi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for me, December 7, 2013
JC Rankin (Sheridan, WY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG-550-1A9 Pro Trek Tough Solar Black Dial Watch (Watch)
This watch is awesome....the compass was dead on... Everything else to a little calibrating, but have been dead on ever since, the instructions take a little bit but once you get them down everything is pretty easy. There are some people complaining about the temp being in Celsius, but you can switch it to Fahrenheit pretty easy if you use the instructions....I highly recommend downloading the manual in PDF to you iPhone or other smart phone so you will always have them with you for when you want to make changes. This watch I super light for its size, I have an Invitcta and it is a tank. Anyway great watch with all the cool features....it's my new favorite!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My newest "best watch", December 19, 2012
I've had this watch for several days now and it has become my new daily wear watch. The instruction book is poorly written and the controls are not easily intuitive, but if I read, think, walk away and then come back later to review again, the instructions for settings and management become more clear. Physically the watch is light on my wrist and the markings are very clear and easily read in almost any light. Casio builds a great watch, but needs to clear-up the poorly written instruction booklet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully loaded watch :), April 26, 2014
Pros: Very very geeky and good looking watch. Loved the solar feature. Excellent detailing. Very sport look. You can quickly change your time zone.
Cons: For my small wrist it looks little bulky. Watch (plastic version) band has small lock which cribs some time when you want to remove it quickly from your wrist. Backlight is not very cool, I guess since battery power is limited watch is designed to use only one small LED to illimulate the display.

Overall rating for price 8.5/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 15, 2013
I have had several Casio Triple Sensor watches. They haven't lasted decades, but they are useful and I like analog watch faces with the digital features. This is the best one I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! great watch, September 6, 2013
just an awesome watch, does what it says it will do. I would buy this watch again in a heart beat!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, September 20, 2013
I did a lot of research to find an atomic watch with the features I wanted & this is the one I selected based upon price/features.. This watch was hard to find in the US. It is not to BIG & wears well. The light is bright enough see entire watch face. I like it a lot & you probably will too!

5.0 out of 5 stars solid product, July 30, 2013
it nice to see that some companies still produce quality products. i am very pleased with ease of use, look and feel of the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and easy to read clear dial - Classy watch for active people, September 10, 2012
Muzammil "IncidentFlux" (Ajman, United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This is a light, very well built classy watch, for this kinda money, I wanted something that you can also wear to work, since it strikes a balance of form and function. Love the sharp, easy to read dial. Will be using it at the pool, steam room and sauna a lot :)

Best thing, it has no batteries. Just a capacitor which charges with artificial or sunlight. Manual says to leave it by the window if it's kept in the dark for too long :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, February 17, 2014
I read the reviews before I bought and they were absolutely correct about having to take the watch off to read the temperature. Everything else I read the directions and set the watch. It's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars rugged watch, February 20, 2014
I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Rugged but great quality, can be wear at any occasion. I have owned it for 3months and I don't know how to work everything yet, but the basics are easy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›