5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING TOUGH WITH HIGHLY USEFUL FEATURES
Published 10 months ago by Richard B. Beverlin Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, I'm not that impressed with the watch, ...
Published 17 hours ago by Andrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING TOUGH WITH HIGHLY USEFUL FEATURES, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
The new Casio PRG260-1 is perfect for military aviation and those who do a lot of hiking. Solar, world time, alarms, timer, (ABC) -altitude, barometric pressure, compass, rotating bezel and 200 meter water resistance. The solar has stayed very well charged with normal operations. This watch at least for me is not excessively large. The nightlight is excellent and numbers are easily readable. You could not ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Protrek Watch, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
I already own several Casio Pathfinder/Protrek watches and did not hesitate to buy this new one from Amazon.com at a very reasonable price. This PRG 260-1 resin band watch basically has the same functions and display as the PRG 240 but with a new steel bezel. This minor 'upgrade' really change the look and feel of this watch. I also replaced the resin band with a titanium one and this becomes one of my favourite Casio Pathfinder/Protrek watch now. Great ABC watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking watch, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch mainly for looks. I have had G-Shocks for over 15 years and was looking for a more classy look. As I turn 50, my eyes are beginning to get weaker and I wanted a clean watch face. The wasted space on the GShock face (the smaller dodads and doohickys) were starting to bug me. I love the large clear face on this watch. The ABC functions are cool ... but not very useful to me.

Also, I have small wrists (never measured them) but this watch feels perfectly natural and does not look huge when I am wearing it. The watch face is big, but the watch is thinner than my previous G-Shocks and I think that makes a significant difference in how it feels on your wrist.

I wear my watch 24-7. I have had it for a week now and absolutely love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, I'm not that impressed with the watch, ..., July 24, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
Ok, I'm not that impressed with the watch, all these functions that give you temp, altitude etc but it is governed by so many variables that they give you false readings. If you are sitting in the ocean how can you be 50 M below sea level, I'm currently 10 M below sea level writing this review but unless I'm wiring this in my sleep, from memory, I don't recall looking out the window and seeing fish swimming by.
Its difficult to actually read the time unless you have the watch square to your face.
On the plus, its rugged.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FEATURES!!!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
This is the second pro treck watch that I have bought because I like the features so much, my first tough solar lasted six years and the only time I took it off was to sleep and shower. This watch also displays sunrise/sunsets. The only thing about this watch that I don't like is the band's width is a little thinner and it pinches your wrist at time. I've only had it for a little over a week so maybe it will get better after I have worn it a little more. Overall, this watch is awesome!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful watch for any event...., June 2, 2014
S. B. T. (Minnetonka, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
Good quality timepiece by Casio. Bought it on a Daily Deal with 10 minutes left on the deal clock at a good price. Now I see it at the same price 5 days later w/o a Daily Deal! I thought those prices go back up after the clock runs out.....that's why I bought it.

Kinda bulky, resin band slippery after perspiration on wrist. Easy to read display, very functional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch with a flaw, May 26, 2014
J. Peabody (Naples, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
Very much like the watch, especially for travel, for the following reasons:

Lightweight
Durable
Useful features - sun rise/set feature is very useful for photographers showing not just the times but also the bearings (adjustable by Lat/Long)
Reasonable price

Issue:

As another reviewer mentioned there are plastic tabs on each side underneath where the strap meets the watch, I found them very irritating. I removed them by unscrewing the watch strap and replacing them with small nylon washers, watch is much more comfortable.

Caution: as with any watch of this type learning to use all the features of this watch takes some time and review of the manual

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Trek Watch is excellent, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
Fantastic product. Most excellent for my camping & hiking use. I reccommend this as a purchase for any outdoors type

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch !, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
The watch is really functional for the price. There is a variation of 40 ft when it comes to the altitude basing on gps. Overall looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, functional watch - casio knows its job, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's PRG260-1 Black Pro-Trek Watch (Watch)
very accurate, very reliable... everything and all the time. I wear it every day, even on semi-classic suits. i dont have very big hand/wrist and even i feel comfortable with it. it feels big only first hour then u get used to it quickly. very satisfied with this purchase. just buy, u wont be disappointed!

(p.s. it cannot measure temperature accurately when wearing on wrist. but that's ok, I knew that. also backlit only lasts max 3 secs - that's ok for me too)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›