Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2015
This is an ok watch. The actual display is pretty small. Its still a good watch, just a little smaller face than I like. As a fan of negative display watches.....the display on this one is not real good. I did however like the baro, alt and comp having their own dedicated buttons. I sent it back though and got a GW-9400 Rangeman instead, a little more $$ but built much better and has a much better negative display.
on October 15, 2014
I love this watch. it looks good and very practical. The glass is recessed which helps avoid scratches (++), and I especially love the solar power feature. I have hairy arms so sometimes I feel a small pinch but that's to be expected.
One really cool feature is that "most" of the time at night when you can't see the display, if you flick your hand to check the time, the display will light up automatically, but this is not perfect.
Overall I love this watch.
on February 6, 2015
I like the watch, but the auto-backlight function that engages every time you move your wrist tends to drain the battery faster than I expected (less than a week).

I work at night, so the light engages more often than most might experience.
on December 9, 2014
I got this watch on thanksgiving weekend. I choose 2 day guaranteed shipment, and I got the delivery on time. As soon as I open the box damn it doesn't look as good as it looks on the website. When I wear the watch damn the strap was very hard I was not comfortable wearing this watch.
on September 16, 2014
It is a good watch with good features. it is a little difficult to view the time at an angle. Other than that I love this product and it is awesome for the price.
on June 15, 2015
Display is not bright enough to be visible with ease, unless one lights it up
on May 27, 2015
nice! pockage is good. i will gift to my friend.
on June 21, 2014
Excellent watch has everything you need p [ara be informed about basic weather conditions, shipping was fast.I like this watch
on October 30, 2014