Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The watch is solar powered. That said, it does have a battery that probably will need to be replaced some 12 years down the road.
Mar 8, 2013 by AHurtig
vote
My wrist is also 6" and I removed several links on each side leaving three links on each side od the watch and it fits perfect. The watch is comfortable to wear since it is much lighter then it looks and also has a guard (moldng) where the link attaches to the watch giving it more comfort on you wrist.
14 days ago by Fit2Bowl
vote
It says "warranty valid in the country of purchase." Hope this helps.
Jun 6, 2013 by R. B. Thompson
votes
Yes
18 days ago by JACK ZELKIN
votes
It is quite large. It is a sport watch and you cannot wear it on a suit.
8 days ago by Mihai MOISE
votes
The watch comes with a band of about 18-20 cm You can adjust it easily. I am not a small person and i knocked of 3 units of the band.
18 days ago by David Alkoby
votes
Yes we can ship it to a military base in Hawaii.
Jun 2, 2014 by Princeton Enterprises
votes
It has a black bezel with a titanium case. We are not able to ship internationally through our Amazon.com store.
May 28, 2014 by Princeton Enterprises
votes
Hi Jose, Thank you for your inquiry. We ship worldwide including UAE- Abu Dhabi.
May 21, 2014 by Jack Chakalo
votes
I checked my watch and I also see screw heads in the sensor button. The watchband is stamped on the inside saying the band is made from "base titanium". The back of the watch shows that the back is made of stainless steel.
May 18, 2014 by GMS
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers