5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, functional, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's Prg550-1a1dr Pro Trek Triple Sensor Tough Solar Analog-digital Watch (Watch)
beautiful, looks expensive, rugged but classy, I just wish it was about 5mm larger....the desriptions I seen said it was 56mm but others said 50mm.......I hoped it was 56mm but what I got was 50mm...lol. But not the detemining factor. The functions are great but the LED is a great light but you cant see the LCD, it should have a back light also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and functional, September 17, 2014
As soon as I opened the box I loved it. Looks very smart and its size is perfect. I' ve tried all of its functions and I can say the following:
The altimeter is accurate (against a Navimaster Lad Weather watch), but after its manually set.
The thermometer is accurate 20'' after being removed from wrist.
Compass is perfect.
Looks and feel very cool.
The light can't illuminate the LCD display.
I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thiswatch is just excellent, October 10, 2014
This watch is just excellent, it's even better than a Tissot T-toch (I have one) and for outdoor sports is just what I wanted. With the barometer and the figures it gives weather is easily predicted which is awsome and the compass is very exact, you can not only see the north but the direction you're following. I just love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WATCH EVER!!!!, December 20, 2014
this watch is everything it is said to be. all functions of this watch work well and the watch is very user friendly compared to other watches i have used