5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 17, 2012
Works perfect. Fine for thin wrists. Very accurate compas. Temp ok, and the atm pressure quite good. Some small diference on altitude at sea level. Need to set it. The batery is always on max level. Incredible for the price .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great durable watch, February 25, 2013
I have owned this watch for about 1 year now, it still looks brand new and I wear it everyday. I have put this watch through a lot of abuse and it can handle anything, I was actually quite surprised how tough the watch is and it still works perfectly. All the features on it are very accurate and also very simple to use. I would recommend buying this watch if your hesitant, you will not be disappointed. I have not had any problems or complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and Pure Original, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Casio Pro-Trek Triple Sensor Black Mens Watch PRG110-1VDR (Watch)
I was very happy with the item i bought.
Its made in japan written on it. I mean no disrespect to the ones that are made in thailand but it feels more original if you have a casio watch manufactured directly in Japan.

The performance of the watch is awesome and fits my lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, February 13, 2013
Delivered quickly and in perfect operating order. All functions worked as promised. Solar charging isn't automatic when you are wearing long sleeves, so make sure it gets some sun once a week or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Pro-Trek Triple Sensor Black Mens Watch PRG110-1VDR, September 3, 2013
I purchased this watch as a Father's Day present, my dad loved it at first sight, he is the kind of person who is always finding something new to do outdoors, so this is a perfect accesory for him. So far I can't complain, at the price I got it ($135), it is a good deal even after paying customs taxes and carrier fees (I am an international customer and had to import it from the US).