Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's Protrek PRG510-1 Black Rubber Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 31, 2013
My wrist has a circumference of 20 cms so it's nice to find a watch that fits and is comfortable at the same time, not to mention all the functions it is capable of, all of which I am pleased to say I am very happy with. I would like to recommend this watch to anyone, as it looks great, and can perform in any scenario. Thankyou Casio for a great watch, and thankyou Mr Time, and Amazon for great service.
on December 23, 2013
These wristwatch in the stylish steel case and very high quality. Hads it is well visible in the dark. I am very happy.
on January 8, 2016
Great watch, but with some serious caveats. It looks pretty good for a tech watch, it has all the cool functions. BUT, and this is a big but, the way you adjust the time is to change time zones -- kind of cool. But, when the software develops a glitch (say, about 90 days after purchase) that makes MST the same as PST, you end up with two Pacific time zones, one Central, and nothing in-between. So there is no way to set the time, the only way to deal with it is to move to a different time zone. That's problem one. Problem 2: some retailers on this site only take returns for a very limited period of time, after that, you have to deal with Casio, with whom I've had problems in the past, also with watches purchased at Amazon. I'd suggest trying to purchase from a retailer who can back up the device themselves.
on August 5, 2014
Perfect watch, I have one for myself and this purchase is for a friend. This model doesn't have the Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping function, but IMHO unless you travel a lot between different continents, you don't really need that function.