5.0 out of 5 stars Casio PRG510-1, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's Protrek PRG510-1 Black Rubber Quartz Watch with Digital Dial (Watch)
My wrist has a circumference of 20 cms so it's nice to find a watch that fits and is comfortable at the same time, not to mention all the functions it is capable of, all of which I am pleased to say I am very happy with. I would like to recommend this watch to anyone, as it looks great, and can perform in any scenario. Thankyou Casio for a great watch, and thankyou Mr Time, and Amazon for great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars O'k, December 23, 2013
These wristwatch in the stylish steel case and very high quality. Hads it is well visible in the dark. I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, August 5, 2014
Perfect watch, I have one for myself and this purchase is for a friend. This model doesn't have the Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping function, but IMHO unless you travel a lot between different continents, you don't really need that function.