Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's White Resin G-Shock Classic Digital Dial Strap
UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis

83%
17%

on October 24, 2011
This is a recent release. Now, at first when I saw it online I thought is was ugly. It it very clean, and stylish. This watch "pops" and looks great on. Try one on yourself at a store that carries it, and see for yourself. I collect G Shocks, and so far own about 35 of them. I'm glad I got this one.
on May 10, 2012
Everything about this watch transaction was perfect .I received my product 2 days earlier than expected before mothers day that was a plus .Very professional . My watch was packaged beautifully.looked even better than in the pics . Looking foward to buying more watches from this company . I love there style and most of all I love my G shock 6900 . I'm a big collector .two thumbs up . Great transaction .
on November 5, 2012
Love this watch! No complaints! I use it for hiking and all my outdoor activities! So great! The white stays white, and if it gets a little dirty it's very easy to clean.
on February 13, 2012
This watch is really nice! It came in fresh and new, better yet looking really great. Anyone who is planning to buy a g-shock should get this!
on January 24, 2013
We gave this to our teen son a year ago for Xmas and he still has it. It's been surprisingly durable and well made. He's still enjoying it. He still likes the style.
on December 2, 2013
I love the watch when it got to my house it's great for me I can go anywhere plus it water proof and I love it!!!?