Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on February 14, 2013
This watch is of excellent value. I've read several reviews on here with people stating the sensors are not accurate and "it's not what I need it for". Well if you would stop whining and spend the 15 mins to properly calibrate it ( both sensors temp and baro off of another sensor or even local weather) it's dead accurate. It has accurately projected baro pressure temp and altitude( compared to a garmin foretrex 401) for a week now. To be honest if you take the few mins to calibrate, its features come at a cheap cost.
Experience - 9 years light infantry
Rating:
Cost: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
User Friendly: 4/5
on July 15, 2014
I have only worn the watch for a few days but so far I am very pleased with it. This watch is replacing another model of the Pathfinder watch. I paid over 250.00 for the previous watch which required special bands that cost as much as the new Pathfinder watch. The biggest difference is the new one does not have a compass. I don't know why previous reviewers had issues with the weight of the watch being too lite. This watch looks nice and feels like the weight you would expect from a stainless steel watch. For the price I am very happy with this watch and it looks like I can use a standard band as well. Went swimming with it and it held up fine underwater. Seems to be pretty accurate as well and was giving very similar results as the other Pathfinder wstch right out of the box, no calibration needed. Great watch for 50.00
on May 4, 2011
I've always had a casio watch, and i've always know the good quality of these watches. This watch arrived really fast, but it was not as expected. it is not heavy, poor metal quality but looks good. The altimeter must be always calibrated and the thermometer is not so accurate.
on October 7, 2015
Only had it 3 weeks so far. Watch face is a little bigger than I am used to but not too big. I was used to the way my timex iron man menu/buttons worked but getting used to it. Thermometer apparently is influenced by body temperature usually a few degrees warm but take it off and in just a few minutes it's spot on. On motorcycle rides enough air hits it that it is very accurate. Haven't set the barameter yet but it's only a little off from what the national weather service says it should be. my timex iron man watches 2 of them lasted over 5 years each. If this one goes that long it will get 6 out of 5 stars 😎
on May 6, 2014
I bought this to replace a more attractive (but less functional) watch that had broken.

Pros:
It keeps good time
Some of the other features are handy
It's very easy to read, even at the most cursory of glances

Cons:
More plastic than I'd expected. I like a heavier watch.
on June 26, 2014
This is exactly what my son was looking for. He likes "tech" and compared this watch to others before selecting this one. He (and I) are very happy with it's easy of use, comfort and durability.
on April 17, 2013
Watch is great, metal band leaves much to be desired in adjustment of size. The instruction book was written for someone 6 inches tall. It is so small it's very hard to read and appears to be written by someone who has never seen the product.
on July 21, 2013
All in one. This watch is rugged, waterproof and visually appealing. Tweaking the temp and altitude takes a little work and knowledge to perfect but is a great guide and far more accurate than I thought it wouid be!

Jim
on April 10, 2011
As with any Casio product, this one did not disappoint, does more than a watch should, barometer and altimeter are great but the cheap band really ticked me off. Not only does it not match any color on the watch but it feels so flimsy. I am looking to replace it with a plastic gray one if I can find the right color. No complaints about the watch itself, its a great tool and looks fantastic !!
on September 6, 2013
Ive wanted one of these watches just for ever abd now have one its been a taske to program but I love the watch it sets on the rist well and feels good its a real nice looking and the function is grate I say its a go for me git it.