4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch but battery always dead on arrival! :(
Published 10 months ago by Sara Simmons

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the 3D face.
I love this watch, just wish all the the numbers would light up. I get compliments on it all the time though.
Published 8 months ago by Meghan

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch but battery always dead on arrival! :(, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio Baby G Scuba Dive Black Dial Women's Watch - BGA131-1B [Watch] (Watch)
Not the sellers fault, as I ordered same watch through another company: Most Baby-G's are solar powered but this battery driven.. So the backlight never fully lights up on arrival because I guess for some reason they (Casio) let the battery start even before shipping it out. The main reason I bought it was the backlight was beautiful so it was disappointing to order the watch again with the same dim results. I haven't even worn it yet because I'm mad at it (lol) and missed the return window. I'll eventually go get a new battery for it then I'll be very happy. Going to be gorgeous watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my girlfriend, May 8, 2014
She really likes it.
It's tough, but still feminine and can be worn with a lot of things.
It looks unique.
It's quite comfortable to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the 3D face., November 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 24, 2013
The wife wanted it so I got it for her, she said she love it. Although the backlight seem to be half working but she said she was ok with it...lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, December 4, 2012
This Casio baby g watch is perfect in every way! Got it for my girlfriend and she loves it!! If you are going to get a watch for your lady.. This is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, September 15, 2012
At first I was a little worried about the black dial, but when I saw this watch up close and personal, it was AMAZING! The watch is easy to read for even those of us over 45 years old. I love the 3D numerals and the easy to see/read watch hands. I can always tell what time it is, even in the dark. The neon light is absolutely beautiful. I have had my watch for one week, have worn it every day and absolutely LOVE IT! I have received many compliments on my watch and would not hesitate to buy another. I may purchase the white one just for a more dressy look, but for everyday use, I love my black 3D neon watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, March 19, 2014
I read the reviews prior to buying this watch and they were true. It is easy to read even though it has an all black face and I love the way it looks. I also had no issues with the battery. It was ready to go right out of the box. I couldn't be happier with its appearance or function, its well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but Too Late, February 25, 2014
Sunshine (Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
Got this for a freind's birthday, but someone else beat me to it. Returned it but no problems with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo through me off.., November 24, 2013
MissGlamorous,RN (Saint Louis, MO, US) - See all my reviews
Really nice watch however it does not look like the picture. I thought it would be a little green hue in the watch but no its all black. I would suggest the seller use a more realistic photo. Again it is a really cute watch still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, October 17, 2013
Super cute watch!! Looking for analog watch in G-Shock you will in love it, maybe will get white one soon.
Fast delivery.........Thank Q