Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2014
This Casio G-Shock GA-100 in all black with pink hands is a nice watch. It has plenty of features, stopwatch, count-down timer, 5 alarms, and is anti-magnetic to keep the analog hands set properly. If the hands get off center, you can re-calibrate them so the hands show the correct time. The dual time zone feature is great for travel. I love the all blacked out look except for the hands. The digital info is in pink. The amber color illumination is neat to watch, and lights up the hands from the bottom to read the time. The digits are easy to read in sunlight and even dim room lighting.
on April 4, 2015
Cute, tough, durable and clear to read!! Was kinda overwhelmed by how big it looked on my wrist at first but I got used to it and grew to love it. I had it for almost a year now and it still looks brand new.
on December 16, 2014
The watch is great! I love it. I just wish the light would light up the little screens as well so I'm able to use the timer or see the different times in different locations. So wanted to give it 5 stars, but because of that, I can't and I have to switch watches when I'm doing any work at night.
on September 9, 2014
If you have a G Shock already you know they're durable. First off this picture doesn't do the watch justice. It looks so good in person, matt black with neon pink arms. It's really light weight & doesn't look bulky on the wrist at all. This is a watch I'm glad I bought. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.
on January 11, 2015
great watch- quality/function like the other G-shocks that I own; gets a lot of attention; every day I wear it I receive many compliments; yes, it has pink hands but not at all feminine; really stands out
on February 26, 2014
I am a chic and this is girly enough for me to get away with - plus it is rugged so I can wear it riding, swimming, paddling, and even to work! LOVE IT.
on June 16, 2014
Great product and purchase experience. I am already looking to purchase another G-Shock. Have plenty of upscale watches, but great everyday watch I can wear to work and not worry if it gets a scratch or scuff.
on December 26, 2013
Very masculine with a feminine touch. Either a man who loves pink can wear this or a woman. Or gay teehee. Matte finish.
on May 11, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift and it was an excellent choice...they loved it! The only complaint was the manual lol. Other than that he liked the style of the watch, the color and it's versatility. Definitely a recommendable watch
on April 23, 2014
I've had a difficult time figuring how to shut off the alarm and setting it was very hard, otherwise I like the watch very much. Tad bigger then I expected, but that's my deal not sellers.

See 1 answered question