5.0 out of 5 stars i like it
I like because is a strong trade

I recommend this product for all
Published 10 months ago by Susana Heredia

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's Silver digital gold-tone dial watch A-159WA-9
The clasp won't stay closed. It has fallen off several times. I finally put some tape to hold the clasp in place. Also the light doesn't light up the numbers at night - it's just a side light which doesn't do me any good. I don't think I will buy any more watches online - I need to see it up close in person.
Published 6 months ago by Gary

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's Silver Digital Gold-tone Dial Watch A159WA-9 (Watch)
I Choose becuase is a classic model
I like because is a strong trade

I recommend this product for all

5.0 out of 5 stars He likes it, June 16, 2013
Purchased for husband to replace his old fave that gave up after years of service. He likes it. Says it is easy to use and is much thinner than the new watches that are so big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic,vintage,watch...I love it., May 1, 2013
I was looking around for a watch to wear for everyday use. A useful and personal utility from my own expense. Nothing ridiculous and nothing too expensive. I said what the hell.. I see these watches all the time. I never had a digital watch before just a typical,boring,casual watch. I didn't want anything too dressy or too casual just in between. The band is very detailed and dial has a gold-tone color. It's got an alarm for every hour (Beep-beep-beep) and you can set the alarm for your personal hour of the day too. It's also got a green light for you to see the time. Calendar(week/day) & stopwatch.
I just love this watch. Oh and it's water resistant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's Silver digital gold-tone dial watch A-159WA-9, July 7, 2014