Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's Silver Digital Gold-tone Dial Watch A159WA-9
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 1, 2013
I was looking around for a watch to wear for everyday use. A useful and personal utility from my own expense. Nothing ridiculous and nothing too expensive. I said what the hell.. I see these watches all the time. I never had a digital watch before just a typical,boring,casual watch. I didn't want anything too dressy or too casual just in between. The band is very detailed and dial has a gold-tone color. It's got an alarm for every hour (Beep-beep-beep) and you can set the alarm for your personal hour of the day too. It's also got a green light for you to see the time. Calendar(week/day) & stopwatch.
I just love this watch. Oh and it's water resistant.
on July 7, 2014
The clasp won't stay closed. It has fallen off several times. I finally put some tape to hold the clasp in place. Also the light doesn't light up the numbers at night - it's just a side light which doesn't do me any good. I don't think I will buy any more watches online - I need to see it up close in person.
on June 16, 2013
Purchased for husband to replace his old fave that gave up after years of service. He likes it. Says it is easy to use and is much thinner than the new watches that are so big.
on March 9, 2014
I Choose becuase is a classic model
I like because is a strong trade

I recommend this product for all