4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!
I got these as gifts and these are nice watches. Each one comes in a separate Casio cardboard box which is good. Only feature I did not like is the back light. It is small led at one corner which lights up the screen. Great for the price none the less.
Published on March 22, 2012 by Abhijit Savant

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not reliable or long lasting
Bought this watch for work as a golf pro, so not getting a lot of abuse battery lasted 1 month, case broke after 2 months and watch stopped working all together, bought because of so many positive recommendations,also light in weight and cheap, may be I had a bad one but as a watch not impressed and would not buy another.
Published 13 months ago by Andrew Linch

2.0 out of 5 stars Was not reliable or long lasting, October 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Casio #F91W-1 Men's Special Package Deal (3 Classic Chronograph Alarm Watches) (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel watch, February 16, 2012
These increasingly difficult to find watches are great for traveling. Good for timing parking meters etc. Don't worry if they get wet. Not TOOO BIG! No great loss if you misplace them. Improved design over previous Casio model which tended to break where the strap attaches. Battery lasts 5+ years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking Indestructible, December 6, 2013
I originally bought mine in Rome about a year ago.

Since then it's been covered in gasoline, turpentine, many bodily fluids, been run over, stepped on, thrown across rooms, and once even set on fire (long story). Hell, I even went swimming with it because I`m too lazy to take it off.

Point is, this watch is next to indestructible, and I don`t see it breaking anytime soon. Mine doesn`t even have scratches yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., November 19, 2013
It has the basics and that's all, which is exactly what I want from a watch. I think I will be wearing it for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb time piece -, November 16, 2013
I've had this watch for about 6 months now. I've had high-end luxury watches that cost thousands and this $13 watch is beautiful. It's sturdy, light weight and made good quality. I have a Tab Heuer that had a broken crown only after owning it for 1 week. Luckily that was taken care of by the retailer. This watch keeps better time and is light weight and I forget I'm wearing a watch at times. I keep it synced to official time at and it is never far off.

This watch will be with me for years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchband is child size, October 30, 2013
Good watch, too small watchband,
Luck was with me in that I had my old watch band and was able to replace the child size band that came with the
Casio F91W with my old band though it was a chore!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, October 21, 2013
This is the best watch I have ever owned. I've had rolexes, and other expensive watches but this thing is tough as hell. I box with it on, I swim and dive with it (I once dove to around 30 meters, forgot i had it on, and when i came up it was fine) for 10 dollars you can't beat it. The world would be a better place if more products were like this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for some, just not for me...., September 30, 2013
I was looking for a cheap dive watch with time, alarm, and stop watch to time certain scuba diving activities. I also wanted to be able to set the alarm as a secondary reminder of how long I've been underwater. Sigh...unfortunately the timer is really faint, even under water! I think the biggest disappointment was that the watch seems to be made to fit small wrists. It BARELY fits around my bare wrist (last hole) and doesn't go around my wrists at all with my wetsuit on. I would've returned it but I felt the $10 watch had already used up $100 of my time! Unfortunately, I still need a dive watch but will just purchase one in person this time!

ALTHOUGH...it's probably great for a runner or jogger with small wrists, it didn't meet my needs one iota.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to pretty well, but it's masculine, August 26, 2013
This watch does what it is supposed to - tells time, light, alarm, and stopwatch, but it's masculine. It isn't cute so I don't want to wear it every day. Plus the light button is kind of hard to find and press in the dark. I am not using it, but I can't say it's a flawed or bad product. Great for a kid's watch, so I gave it to my pre-teen son who seems happy with it.