Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 22, 2012
I got these as gifts and these are nice watches. Each one comes in a separate Casio cardboard box which is good. Only feature I did not like is the back light. It is small led at one corner which lights up the screen. Great for the price none the less.
on February 16, 2012
These increasingly difficult to find watches are great for traveling. Good for timing parking meters etc. Don't worry if they get wet. Not TOOO BIG! No great loss if you misplace them. Improved design over previous Casio model which tended to break where the strap attaches. Battery lasts 5+ years.
on March 17, 2013
This is an excellent watchs, it's a good deal, get 3 watchs at a good price, Thank you very much.
on May 27, 2011
Alluah Akbar! Alluah Akbar! I LOVE THIS WATCH! SIMPLY keeps the best time, and can be used for so many other activities. (Stopwatch, light, etc)

I am a real fan of the Casio product line and recommend this watch to all of my brothers. This watch is cheap, and when it goes on sale it is like a jihad to get to the store to buy them! Order now while you can, before somebody takes them off the market.
on December 6, 2013
I originally bought mine in Rome about a year ago.

Since then it's been covered in gasoline, turpentine, many bodily fluids, been run over, stepped on, thrown across rooms, and once even set on fire (long story). Hell, I even went swimming with it because I`m too lazy to take it off.

Point is, this watch is next to indestructible, and I don`t see it breaking anytime soon. Mine doesn`t even have scratches yet.
on November 19, 2013
It has the basics and that's all, which is exactly what I want from a watch. I think I will be wearing it for many years.
on November 16, 2013
I've had this watch for about 6 months now. I've had high-end luxury watches that cost thousands and this $13 watch is beautiful. It's sturdy, light weight and made good quality. I have a Tab Heuer that had a broken crown only after owning it for 1 week. Luckily that was taken care of by the retailer. This watch keeps better time and is light weight and I forget I'm wearing a watch at times. I keep it synced to official time at and it is never far off.

This watch will be with me for years to come.
on October 30, 2013
Good watch, too small watchband,
Luck was with me in that I had my old watch band and was able to replace the child size band that came with the
Casio F91W with my old band though it was a chore!
on October 21, 2013
This is the best watch I have ever owned. I've had rolexes, and other expensive watches but this thing is tough as hell. I box with it on, I swim and dive with it (I once dove to around 30 meters, forgot i had it on, and when i came up it was fine) for 10 dollars you can't beat it. The world would be a better place if more products were like this.
on October 9, 2013
Bought this watch for work as a golf pro, so not getting a lot of abuse battery lasted 1 month, case broke after 2 months and watch stopped working all together, bought because of so many positive recommendations,also light in weight and cheap, may be I had a bad one but as a watch not impressed and would not buy another.

See 1 answered question