5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price and easy to read.
Published 13 months ago by Q.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, good look, bad ergonomics
I like the way this watch looks, it's feature set, and how light it is. Unfortunately, I found the bottom edges a little too sharp for comfort and the buttons protrude in an uncomfortable way.
Published on August 13, 2012 by D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price and easy to read., December 22, 2013
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
I bought this for my Dad to use as an everyday watch. He's 70 and appreciates the easy to read dial. It's a big watch, but he's a big guy and it suits him just fine. It's light, which may be a "con" to some people but it really isn't, it's more comfortable to wear that way. So far it seems just as tough and waterproof as it claims to be. The solar power is the icing on the cake. One additional bonus to this watch is that it can display the day of the week in several languages, and the owners manual comes in several languages as well. My Dad is Portuguese and it's a nice touch to be able to set it to that language. For $30 some odd bucks you simply cannot find a better watch than this, and anything cheaper is just junk. The only equivalent I can think of is the Timex Expedition series and none of those are solar.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Men's Sport AQS810W-1BV, February 11, 2013
Jake (SoCal United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Good thing I purchased this watch two week ago for about 38 bucks and free shipment via
US postal service. It arrived on the 8th day undamaged. I read the instructions and had
no problems setting local time and the alarm, which was loud enough for me.

I always love the all black appearance and wide diameter dial accented by large hour and
minute hand against the raised tick marks. The luminosity is bright but gets very dim after
5-7 minutes. I adjusted the resin band snugly around my wrist without any discomfort. It is
very light weight and doesn't move around while I'm playing some hard tennis.

For now, I will give it a 4 star..had no signs of moisture or condensation after showering
but will submit a follow up report on its ruggedness and water resistant properties. It's
not a G shock but the price was right and would probably buy another one if I ever abuse
this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, good look, bad ergonomics, August 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch for the price., December 1, 2014
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Come on, for the price, you can't go past it!

I have a Seiko 5 automatic watch, which I love and wear every day, but it nagged at me that more modern digital equipped watches were available. I went for the Casio because I have two others which work very well, but this new one raises the game considerably. For a start it's a world time watch - select the city, and that's your time. You can pick daylight saving time, 12/24 hour time (for you military enthusiasts), numerous alarms, and countdown timers, all while having a crystal clear analogue two hand dial which tells the time at a quick glance. The best of both worlds. No other watch I have seen has as clear an analogue dial. None. There are much more expensive, better equipped watches with compasses, altimeters and barometers, but they are hard to read and hideously expensive.

This is an informative, versatile watch that anyone can afford, that tells you what you need to know and has some bells and whistles. This is the best version of the best watch money can buy. You can buy more expensive, but it won't necessarily be better. Casio have hit a home run with this watch. It's a keeper. Oh, BTW, print out the instructions if you want to be able to read them, and they are hard to follow but persist and it'll come clear what is needed. Even a klutz like me could figure it out.

It is nice and large, but very comfortable to wear, and so light I can't even feel that Im wearing it most of the time. Best part - the hairs on my wrist don't get caught in the rubber band like they do with my Seiko. And it keeps time better, without weekly adjustments being necessary. It was only 15 seconds out from the factory. We don't have radio signals for watches in New Zealand, so that's a function I don't miss.

Go ahead and pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch isn't as sturdy and compact as I thought, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Watch isn't as sturdy and compact as I thought. Kind of made out of plastic like material. Besides that love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars casio black watch, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Great watch for sports, beach or any occasion. good looking, not silly and overly big. best buy for the money, looks expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you don't wear it regularly the batteries dies!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
If you do not wear the watch regularly and put it in a drawer the battery dies from lack of light......you have to leave it in bright light for how long? There is no other way to use the watch.......Not interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Beautiful, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Great! This watch is nice! much better than the Casio one that costs 300 bucks. The price is resonable, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value solar power watch, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
This is my 8th Casio watches. 7 of them are expensive G-shock and this is the only one I have is not a G. This is a great value solar power watch that you can get on the market. there ise a cheaper models along with this line. but I like the gold and black color combo. the blue and black or red and black is about $10 cheaper.

It is comfortable, and is much lighter than the large G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold on Solar!, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B (Watch)
Great watch! Lightweight, nive looking and I never have to change a battery. Solar is the way to go.

Casio Sports Black Watch AQS810W-1B