5.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap watch to watch
I bought this watch to use on a standardized test that forbids digital timers of any kind. Before the test began, I set the time to 1:00 and pushed the stem in when the proctor announced "GO!" It worked well, during the four hour part of the exam, it was three seconds ahead of the 'official' time and during the three hour part it was spot on.

The black Arabic...
Published on November 14, 2010 by Peter Venkman, PhD

3.0 out of 5 stars shorty band
the band is too short- the numbers are smaller than the first one of these I had. lasts real good
Published 12 months ago by jaybird3blue0

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap watch to watch, November 14, 2010
This review is from: Casio Unisex MQ24-7B Analog Black Resin Strap Casual Watch (Watch)

The black Arabic numbers on a white face are very easy to read. It is very much worth the price.

It keeps excellent time, the only caveat is that the thing is a bit small for me to use as an everyday timepiece.

It is accurate, clean looking and cheap, what more could a person want? What? You want an Omega Sea-master? Just spend $3200+ more and you have a nice watch that keeps time just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC TIME PIECE, September 21, 2006
It is hard to distinguish a significant difference between this watch and the Casio - MQ247B2 which is fifty cents cheaper, but apparently this one might have a better crystal and band. In any case I replace the band with woven cloth as soon as possible because of irrtitation from sweat.

This is definitely the watch to get, once you replace the band. It is clearly visible under nearly any situation and surely beats a digital.

Find out how much shipping will cost. It coudl raise the price fifty per cent. Find out whether they will ship to your address. If it is overseas or a POB (or even AP) they may not. But this is the watch to go for rather than any other. If you need a calendar as well, put one on your wall or buy a newspaper. When you need to know the time, you can count on this watch to clearly provide the information you seek.

4.0 out of 5 stars Head turner, June 8, 2012
I originally purchased this watch so that I could look at it while taking the LSAT. LSAC doesn't allow you to use a digital watch. This was simple and easy to use while I furiously dominated the questions presented to me. The unexpected consequences of wearing this watch are the illegitimate children I have with several women. As you can tell by looking at it, it is quite pleasing to women. If they see you in this watch they think you have money, power, and impeccable taste. Unfortunately, I don't have the will power to say no which has resulted in several pregnancies with women who spotted me wearing this watch. I would rate this a five-star watch but I have to deduct a star for the resulting child-support payments which are difficult for me to afford. Also, it has a Resin strap which is kind of uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars For under $10 it seems great., July 8, 2012
Comparing this to most of the stuff I see at Wal Mart for under $10 its much better. It is easy to read. However, I made a mistake and didn't measure out the bezel size in the description. I find it to be small on my wrist, and I have very small wrists. I would recommend measuring out the size in the description first.

I actually bought this watch to use on a timed exam where I have to re-adjust the watch every 35 mins when taking the exam. During practice I found it a bit tough to pull out the crown, and for that only I give it 4 stars. However, most people will probably not have to regularly adjust the time so they probably will not find this as much of an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I got this one, November 19, 2008
This is a very nice watch. It does its job and is easy to read (and cheap).

I was trying to decide between this model, the similar-looking Casio MQ24-1B (black), and the MQ24-7E (white, without numerals). I thought the other two might look a little bit nicer, but I eventually decided on this product, the MQ24-7B, because I thought it would probably be more readable than either of the others, and that is the most important thing.

Before this, I had almost always used a digital watch, but I'm quite happy with this one. I have to get used to remembering what day of the month it is instead of checking my watch, and I can't set alarms anymore, but that's not a big problem. If I hold it within about a foot of my ear, I can hear it softly ticking, but otherwise it seems to be silent.

Yes, the band will probably break long before the watch stops working.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as needed, October 31, 2013
No frills, simple watch with a cardboard face. I needed it for work and to be able to withstand washing my hands many times through the day. Hasn't failed me yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch at a Great Price, July 15, 2011
Very pleased with watch. It does what I want it to, keep time. Very small and light profile so I hardly know I am wearing it. Plus it looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, July 15, 2013
For a ten dollar watch which I will only wear around the house and when I'm doing chores, this fits the bill. Very lightweight and as far as I can tell, keeps good time. I look at this as a disposable item. If the battery dies I'll chuck it and buy a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, July 1, 2013
Bargain price. Keeps accurate time. I like an analog watch and especially the white face and clear numbers. Very easy to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable but NOT cheap!, June 25, 2013
Luis Santander (Asuncion, Paraguay) - See all my reviews
It's a Casio Watch, meaning you will lose seconds in a Year lifespam, not considering the battery that will run for several years without changing the battery..! Japanese technology with Quartz movement marvel..!

I bought it for my everyday use on the Hospital where I have to use it on the daily assesment of patients, where the white dial and Black hands comes to save the day. Very accurate and fast reading capability makes this the BEST choice for an affordable wrist watch.

4 stars, why not 5? Because the mineral crystal is a scratch magnet..! While still pretty much readable, don't get to close to walls or door handles, since those hateful scratches won't come out.. ever.. and worst? they seem to multiply everytime you observe closely your dial window.. :(

Rate and Discover Movies