Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 18, 2013
I purchased this watch for my son at a local Target store two times. Both times, one of the buttons would not work. The first time, we could not set the time because of a faulty button. The second time, the button for the light did not work. My son found this on the Amazon website and we purchased it. He has no problems with the watch at all. It is a great watch for many reasons. Other than keeping time, it has an alarm and a stopwatch. He really likes it.
on January 9, 2015
I bought this white Casio watch for my 14 year old son (Christmas gift) and he likes it. It keeps excellent time and it has a lot of features (day/date, chronograph, etc). The case measures about 45mm but it wears a bit smaller; the band has a 'plastic' feel as many of the newer Casio's models have (I remember my older Casio having a rubber band).

Overall, I recommend this model specially if you find the G-Shock models to big to wear.
on October 23, 2015
Bought this for myself for work and it performs just as it should under the crazy conditions being a nurse has to offer. My only complaints are that the band discolored already (I've only had it a few months) and the light isn't as bright as I thought it would be. Considering I paid less than $20 for it, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
review image
on May 27, 2014
Got the watch was happy about appearance,but battery was dead, bought new battery , it died right away in less 12 hours , very disappointed, dont jnow how or if I can return
on July 11, 2014
I bought this watch for the simple backlight. I then found that the size of the primary display was too small to be read with the light. If you are over 40, don't buy.
on March 9, 2013
this watch, erroneously bought with the 1-click thingy. lol. my fault really. had just signed up with the trial Prime program, and was shortlisting the few options of pricing/shipping/sellers.
hit the 1-click and lesson learned the hard way.
tried in vain to cancel order. in vain. returning wasn't a feasible option in my case.
could have been worst had i clicked on other vendors instead LOL.

anyway, watch is decent. functions limited. my fault again for not studying the product closely.

but just so u know (cons) :
1) one alarm only.
2) stopwatch max is 59 mins 59 .... bummer for me really bcos i had planned to use this for my runs.
3) no timer / countdown function
4) the light is orange glow. i find a tad dimmer as opposed to other lighting.

pros :
1) lightweight
2) reasonably priced
3) available in few colors
on April 1, 2014
i love this watch! its not just for men, its also very stylish for women to wear.the shipping and delivery was very timely, i like how amazon update me when my package is being processed or when was it shipped and even when its about to be deliver. i will buy this watch in different color again!
on December 3, 2012
Good watch for the price. Bought this for my 9 year old son. The light is not as good as the indiglow by timex, but it does work and serve its purpose. Would buy it again.
on January 7, 2014
My sister loves this! I bought it for her for Christmas. She does a lot of running, so she needed a nice watch/stopwatch.
on November 16, 2014
The band is made of a very shiny, glossy like plastic. Any long sleeve shirts you wear will bleed onto the white band. My band was stained within two weeks. Great watch, just don't get it in white.

See 1 answered question