4.0 out of 5 stars fashion watch!
nice size, fashion watch, but its not white, its like grey color, not completely white!..but it's good to combine with any colour sport clothing..in that sense i like it.
Published 7 months ago by RICHARD JOSE SOTO BRACHO

2.0 out of 5 stars can't see the forest for the trees
Why do I have to twist my wrist to see the time? The time should be up top and a bit bigger, and the gizmos crammed in down under.
Published 2 months ago by R. P. Henerey

4.0 out of 5 stars fashion watch!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's W-735H-8A2VCF Vibration Alarm Digital Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 4, 2014
I've been looking for a light gray watch for awhile. Form, function and style is outstanding. Probably my favorite watch I own.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a very nice watch but it's NOT WHITE like the description says, February 10, 2014
We ordered this watch for my son. He wanted a white watch. The description says it has a white band. We received it quickly- thank you Amazon Prime, but it was most definitely gray and not white. Amazon quickly refunded my money and sent me a label so I could ship the watch back.

5.0 out of 5 stars casio never a bad watch, July 15, 2014
Good watch for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars so perfect if you want a light grey watch with black ..., October 30, 2014
Much greyer than photo, so perfect if you want a light grey watch with black buttons. The vibrate usually gets my attention on the hour to remind me to get up from the desk and do something. Like the timer function as well, I often need a subtle timer alert for short term alarms.

2.0 out of 5 stars can't see the forest for the trees, September 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice simple watch with great display, September 16, 2014
AmIQrzy (Anaheim, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my brother in law. It is a nice simple watch with great display. Not too large. He was pretty happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally cool watch. Not white, November 19, 2014
Totally cool watch. Not white, but a snowy grey color that works perfectly with my fitness gear and overall swag. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets it done., November 19, 2014
It's an inexpensive watch but it works as it should. I wear it all the time. Pun intended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 9, 2014