Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 23, 2010
An OK watch for the $. If I had tried the watch on before purchasing, I likely would not have purchased, mainly because the 4 buttons on the sides of the watch are too small and are recessed, making it difficult to operate. Also, the watch light is cheap, lights up from the side of the screen instead of backlighting the entire screen. On the + side, the watch is full featured, durable and inexpensive.
on December 2, 2012
Casio watches are reliable, durable, and meant to last. They don't leak, they take abuse, and are perfect for the person who is active and forgets to take his watch off while swimming, working on the car, or whatever else. Nothing is better or more accurate. Just wish more of the bands were of clothe origin.
on February 2, 2015
So far so good. If it is as accurate as the last W201 I bought 12 years ago, I will be extremely happy. I suppose that is pretty good for a battery to last that long. The old one was only off a few seconds every year.
on January 15, 2014
FYI it beeps every hour I know how some people may not like that! Besides that amazing I work at a pet shop and have my hands in fish tanks for at least 3 hours a day and works great also super cheap!
on June 20, 2013
got exactly what I wanted an inexpensive work watch that is low profile no frills no timezones no reverse timers and no astrology readings actually had a band that was large enough for my wrist great watch for the money more than worth it
on November 2, 2008
I just wanted a basic watch, that I wouldn't mind getting bashed up while camping or doing yard work. This does the job and is comfortable to wear.
on September 16, 2012
Actually have/had the almost identical Casio watch BUT it was solar powered. Well, after a while, it stopped holding/taking a charge to it solar cell.

Was 'used to' the design and had all the features I needed, specifically JUST TIME, DATE & DAY OF THE WEEK that is also EASY TO READ.

This was so inexpensive and the face/watch is almost identical to the solar version, but this one is much less thick, lighter and BETTER than the solar powered version.

con: The 'light' button could be easier to get to and push.

(and it dropped a dollar in price just after I bought mine)

WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR A CHEAP WATCH THAT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE.

(also NO HOURLY BEEP TO DEAL WITH)
on October 16, 2013
Its a great watch that gets the job done. Not flashy or bulky. I have bought 2 of these before. The first one I bought was from walmart, but my friend punched me in the wrist so the screen of that watch is broken (it was a direct hit to the screen and it cracked instantly, but there were no peices that came lose) . He bought me a replacement but I lost it, as I frequently took it in and off.

While the watch is great quality for the price, my only complaint is the backlight. It is not bright enough, and it does not light up the screen evenly. I never use the backlight feature, however, so it is not much of a concern.
on November 14, 2013
This is the second or third time I have purchased this model. It's very inexpensive, lightweight and very accurate. I set it against a time standard and only adjust it every month or 6 weeks. It's necessary for me to have a accurate time because I have to set several pieces of equipment to have the clocks synchronized. This watch, simple as it is, is a perfect solution.
on December 3, 2013
Been on over 20 dives and still in good working condition. Free diving, maximum depth that I took it down to was about 40 feet. Good watch at an affordable price, nothing fancy which is what I prefer since I am on a budget.