Most helpful positive review
20 of 20 people found the following review helpful
*** Very Inexpensive Watch with Great Traditional Qualities ***
on April 23, 2013
1) Very Low Cost - I paid $11.87.
2) Casio exhibits quality in their watches, even the low-end ones like this one.
3) Time, Day of week and Date are all displayed clearly on the "home" screen.
4) Interesting pattern of "lines" which appear in the center right. The # of lines changes with each second. There doesn't appear to be any significance to it, except to add something aesthetic quality to the digital screen.
5) Traditional functions: Alarm, Stopwatch, and Alternate time (and Miltary time option).
6) Amber colored light. I like it, because it's different than the usual green, and more pleasing to the eyes.
7) It's super comfortable to wear.
1) No countdown timer. But hey, I didn't expect one given the cost of the watch.
2) While I like the light, it goes off too quickly in my opinion. (1 second)
3) The 4 control buttons on the sides are recessed (into the watch). So if you have thick fingers, you might not like this one because it requires a little more effort to press the buttons. I don't mind so much though.
I bought this watch for two reasons- 1) I'm addicted to buying inexpensive watches... call me weird. 2) I grew up on these "classic" type watches... so I treated myself for nostalgic reasons.
I hope this was helpful. Happy shopping!! :-)