Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on September 8, 2014
I give this 1 star only because it is not a kids watch at all. This watch every bit as big as any Men's watch I have ever owned. I am sure it functions as it should, there is plenty of room in that big face to put it all.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2015
it fits loose on my 5 year old son, but he loves it. There's a quick timer feature that let's you set the timer at 1,3, then 5 minute intervals. We use it all the time. Example: "we are leaving the playground in 10 minutes" and he gives no fuss. Plus the water resistant feature is awesome. Beach, pool, washung hands...this watch cans handle.
on March 10, 2014
Nice watch but just far larger than I thought it would be. It would make a nice useful watch for someone with larger wrists. I did return.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2014
The problem is this is not a kid's size watch. The band is larger than the band on my adult Timex Ironman.
on April 30, 2015
this watch is much to large for a child..........Don't buy it......I am very disappointed.
on January 25, 2015
Love this watch. I've bought 4 so far. I love the timer function because it's so handy and quick. Only con is the fact that after a year or so, the band will break off, hence the 4th one of these. Band is replaceable though.
on March 5, 2015
This is NOT a child's or kid's watch! The diameter of the watch (almost 2") is larger than many adult male watches, and the interior face (near Casio name, etc.) is over 1" alone! I had to buy it to realize that. Aside from that, I have no comment on the quality of the product since I returned it immediately. Shameless naming!! We ended up going to a local store and bought a Timex Expedition, which is sized just right for a child's wrist.
0Comment12 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2013
This watch is easy to set and it is easy to use. I am a big fan of Casio watches.
on June 13, 2013
I was looking for a simple not expencive whater resistance watch for surfing.
I tried this and i totally can recommand this.
Its easy to controll and i took it 8ft deep in the pool and to a 1,5h surfsession and it still works!
so just get it!
on October 1, 2015
1. HUGE on my 8 year old. This is not a kid's watch. I should have read the reviews. I bought my 12 year old a mens watch that is smaller.
2. Comes with a toxicity warning for PERCHLORATE. Yuck. I am returning this.