5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed and then some!
I needed I nice watch with a stopwatch for my coaching uses. I wear it everyday at practice, light weight... and its so much nicer in person that I actually wear it to work. Very stylish and a great value at such a great price. I'll be buying more colors. I hope different, brighter colors can start being made as well!
Published 19 months ago by Bill B Goncalves

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
Not a bad price but when it arrived, it needed a new battery. The manual suggested to have it professionally installed and I found out why. It has to be set in there just right with a tight fit. Once I got the watch working, the alarm wouldn't sound. If you want to tell time for cheap, then this is the watch for you. If you want it to do anything else, probably not for you
Published 13 months ago by Jared

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed and then some!, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Casio W214HC-4AV Classic Men's Chronograph Alarm Sports Watch (Red) (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, July 7, 2013
I bought this watch about couple months ago, its freaking awsome very light and people think its a G-Shock but its not either way works as good as a G-shock and the color is awsome and I always wear it and I am thinking of buying another one but different color in the future, I love it and I get compliments all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars good n affordable, October 2, 2013
Very bright in colour but it is easily scratched. Hope that there will be a protector to minimise the damage

5.0 out of 5 stars Thiswatch is comfortable in the pool, August 16, 2014
Exactly what I wanted to replace my 30 year old Casio G Shock.This watch is comfortable in the pool, inexpensive and easy to switch from mode to mode. I use the timer mode while swimming. I chose red, much to my wife's surprise, as I thought it was distinctive and would prevent anyone from walking off with it if I took it off at the gym. I have a much more expensive dive watch, but this one is a fraction of the weight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, October 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch, November 11, 2013
This is a great little watch! I use it every day and it works fine. the only down side is that the vinyl gets stained by my bluejeans and wont come off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, July 18, 2014
First, I'll say this is a nice watch for the price, has a glossy finish and could look or feel somewhat cheap when compared to the picture they show you. And also the actual color of the watch when compared to the picture can look a little watered down, more like a red-orange color. But with the being said, the watch still has a unique appeal and can be complimentary if you have the right wardrobe to match with it. In conclusion, if you're looking for an everyday or every other day watch, this isn't it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Excelente

1.0 out of 5 stars watch, June 6, 2014
This watch was suppose to be water resistant but was not, it did not last more than a couple of months

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 24, 2014
looks nice for what it cost. not sure about their funtionallities. but if you look for design and color this is it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›