Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 29, 2013
I needed I nice watch with a stopwatch for my coaching uses. I wear it everyday at practice, light weight... and its so much nicer in person that I actually wear it to work. Very stylish and a great value at such a great price. I'll be buying more colors. I hope different, brighter colors can start being made as well!
on August 16, 2014
Exactly what I wanted to replace my 30 year old Casio G Shock.This watch is comfortable in the pool, inexpensive and easy to switch from mode to mode. I use the timer mode while swimming. I chose red, much to my wife's surprise, as I thought it was distinctive and would prevent anyone from walking off with it if I took it off at the gym. I have a much more expensive dive watch, but this one is a fraction of the weight.
on October 2, 2013
Very bright in colour but it is easily scratched. Hope that there will be a protector to minimise the damage
on July 18, 2014
First, I'll say this is a nice watch for the price, has a glossy finish and could look or feel somewhat cheap when compared to the picture they show you. And also the actual color of the watch when compared to the picture can look a little watered down, more like a red-orange color. But with the being said, the watch still has a unique appeal and can be complimentary if you have the right wardrobe to match with it. In conclusion, if you're looking for an everyday or every other day watch, this isn't it.
on August 30, 2015
I love the look of it, but more than anything i love the quick timer settings that can be accessed so easily. without having to mess around a bunch like you normally do with digital watches, you can quickly set a timer for 1,3,5,10,15,20, or 30 minutes. I would have loved a 30 or 90 second option in there, but honestly i cant complain. i have nicer digital watches, but this is my go to.
on October 3, 2013
Not a bad price but when it arrived, it needed a new battery. The manual suggested to have it professionally installed and I found out why. It has to be set in there just right with a tight fit. Once I got the watch working, the alarm wouldn't sound. If you want to tell time for cheap, then this is the watch for you. If you want it to do anything else, probably not for you
on July 7, 2013
I bought this watch about couple months ago, its freaking awsome very light and people think its a G-Shock but its not either way works as good as a G-shock and the color is awsome and I always wear it and I am thinking of buying another one but different color in the future, I love it and I get compliments all the time.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2015
I went with red this time around because the white one I purchased 2 months ago
started fading at the strap. the watch is still white but the band is yellow.
on November 11, 2013
This is a great little watch! I use it every day and it works fine. the only down side is that the vinyl gets stained by my bluejeans and wont come off.
on October 13, 2013
Originally gave it four stars.

After about two years, it started acting up--as in some sort of short has happened in the circuitry.

I've learned to avoid wearing these watches in the shower because repeated exposure to hot water can cause the watch band to crack.

Be that as it may, some water seems to have found its way through the seal to screw up the watch. Considering the low cost of the watch, I'm not too broken up about it, but I have had a couple of Casio calculator watches that have lasted far longer than this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse